Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (\ Wild Wings Breeders Hub /)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@lunaris1013 @Toothless
Added both of you on the new rosters~ 83c and to the Tumblr~
@lunaris1013 @Toothless
Added both of you on the new rosters~ 83c and to the Tumblr~
Thank. Now I just need hatchies to advertise :-)

Would you be so kind as to put my hatchery link on my info? If you don't have it handy it's in my sig.
Thank. Now I just need hatchies to advertise :-)

Would you be so kind as to put my hatchery link on my info? If you don't have it handy it's in my sig.

SigClanBanner.png
Quivers.png
@lunaris1013 Got it~ 8D
@lunaris1013 Got it~ 8D
Thank you!
Thank you!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@Pandonkey
Made still version of the Rainbow Moth Badge~ :3 You can find it in the Rainbow Breeders Section~ ^u^
@Pandonkey
Made still version of the Rainbow Moth Badge~ :3 You can find it in the Rainbow Breeders Section~ ^u^
@CitrusHeart Thank you!! :D

(Ooh, Fire Moth??)
@CitrusHeart Thank you!! :D

(Ooh, Fire Moth??)
sW60m2f.png
@Pandonkey Yes Fire~ XD I'm not sure if you've noticed but I always got Fruit and Flowers mixed up (because Flowers can be red too) So I changed the class name to have a more "red" Connotation owo; It's a small change but I think it really sells how Dramatic Red Ranged Wild Dragons would look [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=59&wing=48&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=3&tert=10&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] [i]Drama~[/i]
@Pandonkey Yes Fire~ XD I'm not sure if you've noticed but I always got Fruit and Flowers mixed up (because Flowers can be red too) So I changed the class name to have a more "red" Connotation owo; It's a small change but I think it really sells how Dramatic Red Ranged Wild Dragons would look
dragonpic2.php?body=59&wing=48&style=8&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=3&tert=10&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

Drama~
Oh my yesssss
Oh my yesssss
sW60m2f.png
@Pandonkey @Silry @HerRoyal @WolfSoul @LostEventide @Calyah @owlfeathers @tinyturtle340 @Amordenus @Dragondrop @Tehutiy @sepultus @Anarron @Byatzine @KatieOurMatie @Toxikphantom @Aryxia @roseangel2 @Dirzha @CamiMoore @Silvershade @SaturdayLemon @Toothless @ashton @lunaris1013 @ProfessorInkblot @NamedDame @spookysage @Cutiepaws

ALRIGHT! EVERYTHING IS UPDATED AND ALMOST GOOD TO GO!
If you have no already, Please fill out the new application form So that I may place everyone in the appropriate class and *ahem* weave out inactive players ^^;

Be sure to update your badges toooo~
@Pandonkey @Silry @HerRoyal @WolfSoul @LostEventide @Calyah @owlfeathers @tinyturtle340 @Amordenus @Dragondrop @Tehutiy @sepultus @Anarron @Byatzine @KatieOurMatie @Toxikphantom @Aryxia @roseangel2 @Dirzha @CamiMoore @Silvershade @SaturdayLemon @Toothless @ashton @lunaris1013 @ProfessorInkblot @NamedDame @spookysage @Cutiepaws

ALRIGHT! EVERYTHING IS UPDATED AND ALMOST GOOD TO GO!
If you have no already, Please fill out the new application form So that I may place everyone in the appropriate class and *ahem* weave out inactive players ^^;

Be sure to update your badges toooo~
Oooooooh new page! I'll reapply right now, Just got to run through my pairs again to re-check what tiers I qualify for.
Oooooooh new page! I'll reapply right now, Just got to run through my pairs again to re-check what tiers I qualify for.
sig2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31