Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (\ Wild Wings Breeders Hub /)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@CitrusHeart

CONGRATS YO!! And Butterfly was made for this hub, super wild :D
@CitrusHeart

CONGRATS YO!! And Butterfly was made for this hub, super wild :D
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@CitrusHeart

Whoo! Congrats on graduating! ouo
@CitrusHeart

Whoo! Congrats on graduating! ouo
@OverlordFreya
So wild~ >83 Its literally called butterfly! Naming genes after the actual animal! Doesn't get wilder than that! XD
@OverlordFreya
So wild~ >83 Its literally called butterfly! Naming genes after the actual animal! Doesn't get wilder than that! XD
@WolfSoul
Thank you~ :D
@WolfSoul
Thank you~ :D
@CerberaHeart
*gentle boop*
Hey, I totally forgot to tell you, but I don't have any qualifying pairs to be a WW breeder anymore, so can you pretty please remove me from the breeder's list? <3 Thank you!
@CerberaHeart
*gentle boop*
Hey, I totally forgot to tell you, but I don't have any qualifying pairs to be a WW breeder anymore, so can you pretty please remove me from the breeder's list? <3 Thank you!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@CitrusHeart ..... @Penner ???
Hello!!
I just filled out the application form for the hub and it told me to ping you and let you know <3
@CitrusHeart ..... @Penner ???
Hello!!
I just filled out the application form for the hub and it told me to ping you and let you know <3
sig_by_vibiana-d9lvi4d.png
@MochaMiel Approved and Adding you in~ :3
@MochaMiel Approved and Adding you in~ :3
@Penner
Thank you so much!!!!
@Penner
Thank you so much!!!!
sig_by_vibiana-d9lvi4d.png
Added Giraffe and Hex to the Genes list! Totally slipped my mind to do that when they were released @ w @

@lunaris1013 @Toothless @KatieOurMatie @Pandonkey @stormyhearted @WolfSoul @roseangel2 @Silry @sepultus @smallswingshoes @Silkk @OverlordFreya @timelessStardust @Sadrain @Mozie
Added Giraffe and Hex to the Genes list! Totally slipped my mind to do that when they were released @ w @

@lunaris1013 @Toothless @KatieOurMatie @Pandonkey @stormyhearted @WolfSoul @roseangel2 @Silry @sepultus @smallswingshoes @Silkk @OverlordFreya @timelessStardust @Sadrain @Mozie
@CitrusHeart
According to the rules I needed to ping you once I sent in a submission, so yeah owo
@CitrusHeart
According to the rules I needed to ping you once I sent in a submission, so yeah owo
Dragon Sales Thread
HdmxfuE.png
mtHAEL4.png
qN1OyUr.png
QT3Fwnu.gif BAYHRHf.png
dgZqX5Q.png
woVoZAh.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31