Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Moonlit Sea] XXY & XXX eXtravaganza!
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 225 226
@VaeVictis will do!
@MLPMDog Yes, will add you

@VaeVictis will do!
@MLPMDog Yes, will add you

Selling off accents and skins, look here!rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
@Zaratyst I just bought 2 dragons from you off of the ah planning to breed them and then discovered they were siblings... I want to sell the male one I bought back to u for 15k like I originally purchased him for- It's either that or i exalt him.
@Zaratyst I just bought 2 dragons from you off of the ah planning to breed them and then discovered they were siblings... I want to sell the male one I bought back to u for 15k like I originally purchased him for- It's either that or i exalt him.
>I sell STUFF
deitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gifk2WxUwe.pngtumblr_inline_o4mb363ZUl1ttfumm_250.png v4VcBuv.png deitydoll_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-dagrxp7.gif
@Mochiiii
I don't mind buying him back from you if you like. Send me a 2 way crossroads. I've done the same mistake before!
@Mochiiii
I don't mind buying him back from you if you like. Send me a 2 way crossroads. I've done the same mistake before!
Just bought this lovely lady! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61446093] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/614461/61446093_350.png[/img] [/url] (Also I love your avatar!)
Just bought this lovely lady!
61446093_350.png

(Also I love your avatar!)
output_43i3Yr.gif
just a friendly bump :)
just a friendly bump :)
suggestion to pin the focus digsite!
I stopped posting last April, I think I will start again in April 2021! I moved to shadow, and have been concentrating on veilspuns and game dragons mostly. Still into XXY. We'll see what happens!
I stopped posting last April, I think I will start again in April 2021! I moved to shadow, and have been concentrating on veilspuns and game dragons mostly. Still into XXY. We'll see what happens!
I would love to be affiliates with this hatchery! love the dragon I just got (from the give get)

this is my hatchery ^^
I would love to be affiliates with this hatchery! love the dragon I just got (from the give get)

this is my hatchery ^^
lp5liu.png
Please add me to the pinglist!
Please add me to the pinglist!
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
@taniquetil Oh, just saw this. I'll add you, though haven't pinged anyone in a while. I might start up again though, so I'll put you there. :)
@taniquetil Oh, just saw this. I'll add you, though haven't pinged anyone in a while. I might start up again though, so I'll put you there. :)
@Zaratyst Hiya! Do you happen to take reservations/ping requests? I would absolutely love a hatchling from Sameth and Ferin with Pharaoh/Sarcophagus and Light eyes :D

Would love to be added to your pinglist as well - you have a lovely hatchery<3
@Zaratyst Hiya! Do you happen to take reservations/ping requests? I would absolutely love a hatchling from Sameth and Ferin with Pharaoh/Sarcophagus and Light eyes :D

Would love to be added to your pinglist as well - you have a lovely hatchery<3
1 2 ... 218 219 220 221 222 ... 225 226