Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >) Glow Chime Gardens (< See Sale Tab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
@Steffon

I believe the problem with the imps was they were related, but i will double check with my daughter tomorrow...off to bed and If I don;t reply again to you, please nudge me...we're a bit busy these next couple weeks.
@Steffon

I believe the problem with the imps was they were related, but i will double check with my daughter tomorrow...off to bed and If I don;t reply again to you, please nudge me...we're a bit busy these next couple weeks.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion I checked out your and your daughter's Imps (Shadow and Youxia), and found that they are eligible for breeding. :) Just giving you a heads up on that.
@paintminion I checked out your and your daughter's Imps (Shadow and Youxia), and found that they are eligible for breeding. :) Just giving you a heads up on that.
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Steffon

We are delayed on the imps a bit, sorry, but we will get this going as soon as we can!
@Steffon

We are delayed on the imps a bit, sorry, but we will get this going as soon as we can!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion Okay then! :) Just ping me when they're ready.
@paintminion Okay then! :) Just ping me when they're ready.
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@EarthTiger

(150k) You asked for a ping on the Windsinger Skydancers. I have three, one female adult still around and two females just hatched.

@Usagiglower, ping and pm for boy, paid 25k on a reserve 3/8/2015. The nest hatched and they were both females, so will ping you on the next nesting, this is just an update!
@EarthTiger

(150k) You asked for a ping on the Windsinger Skydancers. I have three, one female adult still around and two females just hatched.

@Usagiglower, ping and pm for boy, paid 25k on a reserve 3/8/2015. The nest hatched and they were both females, so will ping you on the next nesting, this is just an update!
@Paintminion
Thank you for the update!!
@Paintminion
Thank you for the update!!
R8y6tqg.gif

EMBER ART SHOP LINK
@Steffon

The imps were nested yesterday! Sorry for the delay! Daughter is doing finals projects and kept forgetting to go online to grab the imp from me.

The issue we had with mating the imps was that their respective partners cannot breed and we didn;t have new partners for them :-) Took a bit, but now I remember it all, lol.
@Steffon

The imps were nested yesterday! Sorry for the delay! Daughter is doing finals projects and kept forgetting to go online to grab the imp from me.

The issue we had with mating the imps was that their respective partners cannot breed and we didn;t have new partners for them :-) Took a bit, but now I remember it all, lol.
@paintminion Okay, awesome :D I think I'll take the full-grown gal then
@paintminion Okay, awesome :D I think I'll take the full-grown gal then
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@EarthTiger

Setting up the CR now, accept whenever you are ready! She's run off now to get all spiffied up for the new Lair!
@EarthTiger

Setting up the CR now, accept whenever you are ready! She's run off now to get all spiffied up for the new Lair!
@Steffon

I haven't sent you anything yet, goofy. I did notice you were selling the coatl windsinger...did you need me to buy it back? You just got it!
@Steffon

I haven't sent you anything yet, goofy. I did notice you were selling the coatl windsinger...did you need me to buy it back? You just got it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51