Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >) Glow Chime Gardens (< See Sale Tab
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
@paintminion: No problem!
@paintminion: No problem!
banner2_zps5za2phfz.pngdqbMcq2_zpsxpazrpq2.png
Bump!

I'll make a couple of reservations soon. Pinging self (@Steffon) to remember this!
Bump!

I'll make a couple of reservations soon. Pinging self (@Steffon) to remember this!
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
Ooooh such pretty dragons :3
Ooooh such pretty dragons :3
@EarthTiger

You still after a Windsinger Dragon. the skydancers? I still have them, but cannot find your message regarding what you wanted specifically or what was happening - let me know if you still want to be on the list for them and what you are after. Thanks!
@EarthTiger

You still after a Windsinger Dragon. the skydancers? I still have them, but cannot find your message regarding what you wanted specifically or what was happening - let me know if you still want to be on the list for them and what you are after. Thanks!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion Alrighty! Yes, it was a female Windsinger Skydancer I was looking for :) I was going to be waiting for the next nest, since I'm low on money and want to try and make more lair space
@paintminion Alrighty! Yes, it was a female Windsinger Skydancer I was looking for :) I was going to be waiting for the next nest, since I'm low on money and want to try and make more lair space
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@EarthTiger Okay then, sorry I could not find any information from you and wanted to make sure you knew we had some! I will leave you on and ping you for the next nest!
@EarthTiger Okay then, sorry I could not find any information from you and wanted to make sure you knew we had some! I will leave you on and ping you for the next nest!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion Thanks! And it's no problem :)
@paintminion Thanks! And it's no problem :)
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@paintminion Could you hold on to your male Windsinger Coatl for a bit longer, please? At least two weeks. ;v; I'd like to have him for my project, but I am paying off a rather hefty sum for a couple of dragons at the moment.
@paintminion Could you hold on to your male Windsinger Coatl for a bit longer, please? At least two weeks. ;v; I'd like to have him for my project, but I am paying off a rather hefty sum for a couple of dragons at the moment.
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Projects
God-Emperor
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Steffon

Sure, not a problem, though I could use the space asap, when you can grab him.

I will put your name on him, just send the CR when you're ready!
@Steffon

Sure, not a problem, though I could use the space asap, when you can grab him.

I will put your name on him, just send the CR when you're ready!
@paintminion Hm. Let me just finish paying one of the dragons that I owe. I suppose I can grab him at least three days from now. o:

Also, is there any set time for breeding your Shadowbinder pair/s? I'm hoping to have an Imp. Is it possible to breed both of the Imps that you have, instead of the pair listed here?
@paintminion Hm. Let me just finish paying one of the dragons that I owe. I suppose I can grab him at least three days from now. o:

Also, is there any set time for breeding your Shadowbinder pair/s? I'm hoping to have an Imp. Is it possible to breed both of the Imps that you have, instead of the pair listed here?
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Projects
God-Emperor
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png