Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | >) Glow Chime Gardens (< See Sale Tab
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51
@Oncamimus I have imp Windsingers that you wanted to be pinged for? Check the first post! and let me know if any of them appeal to you!
@Oncamimus I have imp Windsingers that you wanted to be pinged for? Check the first post! and let me know if any of them appeal to you!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@Paintminion I'd actually like to change my ping to Malady and Contagion as I've decided to focus more on Plaguebringer Imps :3 Thank you for the ping though! They are absolutely lovely :3

Also…I happen to have an Imp female who is colored like the Gladekeeper if you'd be interested in her :3 I'd be happy to trade her for a future Imp babe from Malady and Contagion if you'd be interested in such a thing :3 Though I understand the offer is strange since you originally pinged me for a sale XD; I figured I'd mention it however ^^;
@Paintminion I'd actually like to change my ping to Malady and Contagion as I've decided to focus more on Plaguebringer Imps :3 Thank you for the ping though! They are absolutely lovely :3

Also…I happen to have an Imp female who is colored like the Gladekeeper if you'd be interested in her :3 I'd be happy to trade her for a future Imp babe from Malady and Contagion if you'd be interested in such a thing :3 Though I understand the offer is strange since you originally pinged me for a sale XD; I figured I'd mention it however ^^;
jl5dg8.png
@paintminion Hi again! The Brightshine Jubilee has me in the mood to update my Light dragons :) I was wondering how much a Lightweaver female Imp would cost?
@paintminion Hi again! The Brightshine Jubilee has me in the mood to update my Light dragons :) I was wondering how much a Lightweaver female Imp would cost?
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@EarthTiger

My Light nester is MIA, so I would need to find a new one it looks like, and then Deity imps are 175k. If you reserve one, that's 25k downpayment. and 75k final payment for 100k total on reserves.
@EarthTiger

My Light nester is MIA, so I would need to find a new one it looks like, and then Deity imps are 175k. If you reserve one, that's 25k downpayment. and 75k final payment for 100k total on reserves.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion Okie dokie! I don't have quite a lot of money currently, so I guess... hm... could you get back to me when you find a new nester? I haven't decided yet if I actually want a female (it depends on what gender my PC will be)
@paintminion Okie dokie! I don't have quite a lot of money currently, so I guess... hm... could you get back to me when you find a new nester? I haven't decided yet if I actually want a female (it depends on what gender my PC will be)
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
@paintminion hey could I be on a general pinglist? I have an interest in several of your pairs. ^^
@paintminion hey could I be on a general pinglist? I have an interest in several of your pairs. ^^
g3VIOgi.png
Vdnx0Yu.png
| Looking for skins |
bRNiqte.gif 9aKCXdx.png
@paintminion Could I be put on the pinglist for Terra and Cliff please?
@paintminion Could I be put on the pinglist for Terra and Cliff please?
@ophia

I really don;t have a general ping list, and I really don't breed much unless someone expresses an interest in babies - so if you want one from a certain pair, just let me know!

@fangoftofu

want a male? female? We have some from them hatched a couple days ago in Dnightshade's Lair

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=5599&page=6

Let me know if you want any of them, I think there are 4.

@ophia

I really don;t have a general ping list, and I really don't breed much unless someone expresses an interest in babies - so if you want one from a certain pair, just let me know!

@fangoftofu

want a male? female? We have some from them hatched a couple days ago in Dnightshade's Lair

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=5599&page=6

Let me know if you want any of them, I think there are 4.

@paintminion [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15684917] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/156850/15684917_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like this little male, please, how much will he be?
@paintminion

15684917_350.png

I'd like this little male, please, how much will he be?
@fangoftofu

@Dnightshade says 125,000. You can set up the trade if you agree
@fangoftofu

@Dnightshade says 125,000. You can set up the trade if you agree
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51