Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • || FiF Hatchery || •
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ultima
I'm certainly interested. They have a really nice range together, too.

Do you have a nest preference for eye color? If you don't like either of our home nest colors, I have a friend in Ice that could likely host, and my partner's in Wind. And, lastly, are you good with the studding terms section?
@Ultima
I'm certainly interested. They have a really nice range together, too.

Do you have a nest preference for eye color? If you don't like either of our home nest colors, I have a friend in Ice that could likely host, and my partner's in Wind. And, lastly, are you good with the studding terms section?
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@falconair

I don't mind, but I would prefer my nest out of us two. If you don't like purple eyes, I like both wind and ice eyes, so I really don't mind. I'm also perfect with everything in the studding section!
@falconair

I don't mind, but I would prefer my nest out of us two. If you don't like purple eyes, I like both wind and ice eyes, so I really don't mind. I'm also perfect with everything in the studding section!
@Ultima
I agree that Fire eyes are not the way to go here. XD I just double-checked, but my partner's nests are full. So, let's go with yours.

Since you're hosting, would you like first pick? And are you good with trading a placeholder dragon over?
@Ultima
I agree that Fire eyes are not the way to go here. XD I just double-checked, but my partner's nests are full. So, let's go with yours.

Since you're hosting, would you like first pick? And are you good with trading a placeholder dragon over?
@falconair

Hah, yeah, fire eyes miiight be a bit jarring! Yep, I'm fine with sending a placeholder over! Also yeah, first pick would be lovely. :)
@falconair

Hah, yeah, fire eyes miiight be a bit jarring! Yep, I'm fine with sending a placeholder over! Also yeah, first pick would be lovely. :)
@Ultima
That sounds fantastic. Do you have an open nest now, as they're both RTB? And do you have a particular dragon you want to exchange?
@Ultima
That sounds fantastic. Do you have an open nest now, as they're both RTB? And do you have a particular dragon you want to exchange?
@falconair

I do have an open nest now, actually! And yeah, I'll send over a crossroads!
@falconair

I do have an open nest now, actually! And yeah, I'll send over a crossroads!
@Ultima
Great! Trade has been accepted. Let me know how it goes. ^.^
@Ultima
Great! Trade has been accepted. Let me know how it goes. ^.^
@Falconair

Awesome! They've had two eggs, so we'll be able to split them evenly. :)
@Falconair

Awesome! They've had two eggs, so we'll be able to split them evenly. :)
@Ultima
Great! Here's hoping for two pretty hatchies.
@Ultima
Great! Here's hoping for two pretty hatchies.
@Falconair

Fingers crossed! I'll message you when they've hatched. :)
@Falconair

Fingers crossed! I'll message you when they've hatched. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7