Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • || FiF Hatchery || •
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@HermitMandy
Thank you! ^.^ I'll certainly keep that in mind if I'm in need.
@HermitMandy
Thank you! ^.^ I'll certainly keep that in mind if I'm in need.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
@Falconair
I have a male Skydancer (Midnight Iridescent/Midnight Shimmer/Seafoam Basic) who might make for some pretty babies with Opal, when he's ready in 4 days (Jan 28). Ping me if you're interested.
@Falconair
I have a male Skydancer (Midnight Iridescent/Midnight Shimmer/Seafoam Basic) who might make for some pretty babies with Opal, when he's ready in 4 days (Jan 28). Ping me if you're interested.
dgjait.jpg
@WitchCat I'd be willing to breed opal and Tiresias, but I might have a better partner that isn't up on my studs list if you're interested in taking a look? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9604792] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96048/9604792_350.png[/img] [/url] Pyrope is also RTB, and they make some nice babies together, too. The advantage is that UB is also really common, so it has any chance of showing up as a Tert against basic. What do you think?
@WitchCat
I'd be willing to breed opal and Tiresias, but I might have a better partner that isn't up on my studs list if you're interested in taking a look?

9604792_350.png

Pyrope is also RTB, and they make some nice babies together, too. The advantage is that UB is also really common, so it has any chance of showing up as a Tert against basic.

What do you think?
A bump for a good friend!
A bump for a good friend!
wpEE9mo.png
  • they/them/their
  • photographer
  • doll collector
  • orc
@Falconair
I think that works. Would you like me to send him over to you? If so, would you want me to do it now, even though he has 2 days before he's ready to breed, or later? How would you want to handle payment (treasure or stud fee)?
@Falconair
I think that works. Would you like me to send him over to you? If so, would you want me to do it now, even though he has 2 days before he's ready to breed, or later? How would you want to handle payment (treasure or stud fee)?
dgjait.jpg
@trulyteru
Thank you!

@WitchCat
I am fine with you hosting - right now I'm a little cramped on lair space to hatch - unless you would like me to in which case it'll work out. ^.^ Regardless of who's hosting, are you good with trading a placeholder dragon so food stays balanced?

I typically like to set-up the CR the FR evening/night before they can breed, just to make sure the dragon is there in time.

As far as payment is concerned, I've got it set-up that clutches are split evenly, with odd-egg being sold and profit split or else a flat 10K fee can be paid to the user who doesn't want the egg for the extra. Were you interested in the entire clutch instead? We can definitely work that out, too. ^.^
@trulyteru
Thank you!

@WitchCat
I am fine with you hosting - right now I'm a little cramped on lair space to hatch - unless you would like me to in which case it'll work out. ^.^ Regardless of who's hosting, are you good with trading a placeholder dragon so food stays balanced?

I typically like to set-up the CR the FR evening/night before they can breed, just to make sure the dragon is there in time.

As far as payment is concerned, I've got it set-up that clutches are split evenly, with odd-egg being sold and profit split or else a flat 10K fee can be paid to the user who doesn't want the egg for the extra. Were you interested in the entire clutch instead? We can definitely work that out, too. ^.^
@Falconair
I am cramped as well, but that's mainly due to fodder babies which I will be getting rid of soon. A placeholder dragon sounds lovely, it's always nice to have guests, and the first payment option sounds good. So, tomorrow night, I'll send over a CR for Pyrope. Also, for a placeholder, would you mind taking Hemera?
@Falconair
I am cramped as well, but that's mainly due to fodder babies which I will be getting rid of soon. A placeholder dragon sounds lovely, it's always nice to have guests, and the first payment option sounds good. So, tomorrow night, I'll send over a CR for Pyrope. Also, for a placeholder, would you mind taking Hemera?
dgjait.jpg
@Falconair Hey! I was wondering if you'd be interested in breeding Opal with my boy, Bionet-- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6551809] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/65519/6551809_350.png[/img] [/url] They're pretty much guaranteed spines babies, but have a pretty tight secondary not a bad tertiary range, and a lovely cool-colored primary.
@Falconair

Hey! I was wondering if you'd be interested in breeding Opal with my boy, Bionet--

6551809_350.png

They're pretty much guaranteed spines babies, but have a pretty tight secondary not a bad tertiary range, and a lovely cool-colored primary.
@WitchCat
That sounds great! Would you like first pick of the nest since you're hosting?
@WitchCat
That sounds great! Would you like first pick of the nest since you're hosting?
@Falconair
Yes, that would be wonderful. Thank you
@Falconair
Yes, that would be wonderful. Thank you
dgjait.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7