Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G2 CandyCane Spirals/Skydancer tri-gened
1 2 3 4 5
I'm not interested in Gen 2 dragons, please remove me from any future pinglists regarding second gen dragons. Thank you!
I'm not interested in Gen 2 dragons, please remove me from any future pinglists regarding second gen dragons. Thank you!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I'm not interested in gen 2 dragons at the moment. Please only ping me regarding first gens. Thanks and good luck selling.
I'm not interested in gen 2 dragons at the moment. Please only ping me regarding first gens. Thanks and good luck selling.

wishlistaccentsbuying eggs
Robin, feel free to call me Roi, Roiben, Robin, etc.
24, she/her
@attenuasis @Evarinya
There is a Gen 2 List here
@attenuasis @Evarinya
There is a Gen 2 List here
@Evarinya only looking for gen1 dragons at the moment sorry
@Evarinya only looking for gen1 dragons at the moment sorry
Sorry about using the wrong ping list everyone. I really thought it would be fine since i've seen others doing interest check for their Gen 1 breeding pairs with those lists but I will make sure I don't ping the wrong people again.
Sorry about using the wrong ping list everyone. I really thought it would be fine since i've seen others doing interest check for their Gen 1 breeding pairs with those lists but I will make sure I don't ping the wrong people again.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@Evarinya There is a gen 2 ping list. The gen 2 swap center link can be found in the gen 1 'links out' section.
@Evarinya There is a gen 2 ping list. The gen 2 swap center link can be found in the gen 1 'links out' section.
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis

Thanks I did find that list as well. Sorry for the wrong ping.
@Malis

Thanks I did find that list as well. Sorry for the wrong ping.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
Wow, so pretty! Wish i had the lair space for one!
Wow, so pretty! Wish i had the lair space for one!
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@Evarinya
Are you making a reservation list for those christmas babs? I'd love to be put on a list for them. Hoping for a crystal/facet baby but tbh the colors are super cute so either would be nice. * U *
@Evarinya
Are you making a reservation list for those christmas babs? I'd love to be put on a list for them. Hoping for a crystal/facet baby but tbh the colors are super cute so either would be nice. * U *
[quote name="Evarinya" date="2014-12-17 21:49:50"]I really thought it would be fine since i've seen others doing interest check for their Gen 1 breeding pairs with those lists but I will make sure I don't ping the wrong people again.[/quote] I don't remember getting pinged recently for something like what you are describing. Lots of people ping the list for [i]selling[/i] first generation pairs, but not their offspring. Regardless, accidents happen, and now you know. c:
Evarinya wrote on 2014-12-17 21:49:50:
I really thought it would be fine since i've seen others doing interest check for their Gen 1 breeding pairs with those lists but I will make sure I don't ping the wrong people again.

I don't remember getting pinged recently for something like what you are describing. Lots of people ping the list for selling first generation pairs, but not their offspring. Regardless, accidents happen, and now you know. c:
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
1 2 3 4 5