Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ugly Babies*! Look! Maybe Buy! Free4Newb
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@BallpointTattoos

Apparently I am a Mirror enabler!

I can live with that. :D
@BallpointTattoos

Apparently I am a Mirror enabler!

I can live with that. :D
dJjYcxr.png
@Slyjinks So, Primus babies?
@Slyjinks So, Primus babies?
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@beckyh2112 Primus babies! At least, they were. >_> Her kids seem to run off to other clans awful fast!
@beckyh2112 Primus babies! At least, they were. >_> Her kids seem to run off to other clans awful fast!
dJjYcxr.png
@beckyh2112 @lunatron @SakuraDryad @muttsmutt @Sheepska @Twylightchaos @swoobat @BallpointTattoos

A random Noc appears! Also a couple of weird Skydancer girls.

Edit: Noc gone.
@beckyh2112 @lunatron @SakuraDryad @muttsmutt @Sheepska @Twylightchaos @swoobat @BallpointTattoos

A random Noc appears! Also a couple of weird Skydancer girls.

Edit: Noc gone.
dJjYcxr.png
@Slyjinks

That Nocturne girl turned out quite nicely. She looks very Nightbeat-y, actually, and her secondary and tertiary are rather close.
@Slyjinks

That Nocturne girl turned out quite nicely. She looks very Nightbeat-y, actually, and her secondary and tertiary are rather close.
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
@lunatron

Yeah, she ain't so bad at all. And the same price as the cheapest Nocs on the AH! Of course, unlike the others, she's not remotely G1 >_> but... she's also already TG, so she's not an expensive gene project in the making, either.
@lunatron

Yeah, she ain't so bad at all. And the same price as the cheapest Nocs on the AH! Of course, unlike the others, she's not remotely G1 >_> but... she's also already TG, so she's not an expensive gene project in the making, either.
dJjYcxr.png

Birthday babies! (My birthday, anyway)

Still actually posting them to the AH, give me a few.

Birthday babies! (My birthday, anyway)

Still actually posting them to the AH, give me a few.
dJjYcxr.png

Okay, so. Two more G1s added.

Okay, so. Two more G1s added.
dJjYcxr.png
Your descriptions make me laugh so hard I'm cursing my lack of lair space. Good luck selling these guys! :3
Your descriptions make me laugh so hard I'm cursing my lack of lair space. Good luck selling these guys! :3
EEBA057-B-0307-4125-9-FF4-E796-D4-E4-EA59.jpg
@SakuraDryad

Thanks! And I'm glad you're enjoying my descriptions!
@SakuraDryad

Thanks! And I'm glad you're enjoying my descriptions!
dJjYcxr.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29