Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ugly Babies*! Look! Maybe Buy! Free4Newb
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
you should look up the ping list for people looking for G1 maybe
you should look up the ping list for people looking for G1 maybe
unknown.png
@muttsmutt I'll try to look it up! Thanks for the advice!
@muttsmutt I'll try to look it up! Thanks for the advice!
dJjYcxr.png
those imps look nice, why do they have to have clown dang XD
those imps look nice, why do they have to have clown dang XD
unknown.png
@muttsmutt 'Cos their mommy, Megatron, has clown, mostly. >_> Don't get me wrong, Iri is my second favorite primary (next to Crystal, of course), but I like clown on certain dragons, too, and Megs is one of them. So when I do the rando-breeding thing, this sort of thing happens. >_> [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4710414] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47105/4710414_350.png[/img] [/url]
@muttsmutt

'Cos their mommy, Megatron, has clown, mostly. >_>

Don't get me wrong, Iri is my second favorite primary (next to Crystal, of course), but I like clown on certain dragons, too, and Megs is one of them. So when I do the rando-breeding thing, this sort of thing happens. >_>

4710414_350.png
dJjYcxr.png
hah can't say she looks bad, but tbh clown and crystal [dun dun dun] are my least favorite primaries. ; ;
hah can't say she looks bad, but tbh clown and crystal [dun dun dun] are my least favorite primaries. ; ;
unknown.png
@Slyjinks I support Megatron being a mommy.
@Slyjinks I support Megatron being a mommy.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png
@beckyh2112 Nautica is their daddy. Because... free dragon love commune. >_>
@beckyh2112 Nautica is their daddy. Because... free dragon love commune. >_>
dJjYcxr.png
@slyjinks May I buy your White/Royal/Royal imp baby in a few days? I'm ALMOST to my next lair expansion but I def want him xD
@slyjinks May I buy your White/Royal/Royal imp baby in a few days? I'm ALMOST to my next lair expansion but I def want him xD
mc661j.png
@slayerenfiniti

How long is a few days? It's pretty normal for these guys not to sell until they're adults, anyway (at which point I train-exalt 'em), and this guy hatched yesterday, so I've got no problem keeping him that long, but I really don't have the space for anything past that.

Anyway, I've taken him off the auction block and marked him as reserved, but if he stays in my lair for more than a couple days after hitting adulthood, I'll have to send him off to the Plaguebringer.
@slayerenfiniti

How long is a few days? It's pretty normal for these guys not to sell until they're adults, anyway (at which point I train-exalt 'em), and this guy hatched yesterday, so I've got no problem keeping him that long, but I really don't have the space for anything past that.

Anyway, I've taken him off the auction block and marked him as reserved, but if he stays in my lair for more than a couple days after hitting adulthood, I'll have to send him off to the Plaguebringer.
dJjYcxr.png
@slyjinks keeping him to adulthood would be great. I'm hoping for a solid chunk of training time tomorrow, so some of my fodder will go then.
@slyjinks keeping him to adulthood would be great. I'm hoping for a solid chunk of training time tomorrow, so some of my fodder will go then.
mc661j.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29