Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Triple Aqua G1 F Ice ENDED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
So by some miracle this baby hatched upon me this morning. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7472510] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74726/7472510_350.png[/img] [/url] As the title states, she's a Triple Aqua G1 Girl with Ice eyes. SB: 500k Minimum Bid Increase: 50k CB: solknots 6.2 mil AB: A skycat (I know that'll never happen, but eh, might as well throw it up as an offer) If I feel the bid gets really high, I'd like to use @Rhea's middleman service, of which I will pay for the fees. This of course will only be necessary should the bid be mixed, or of items. I may take items in place of treasure or gems for bids, but those will mostly have to consist of very rare retired items for me to be interested. Again, not sure how crazy this'll get, but preparing for the craziest. This auction will end November 13th at 17:00 FR time. There will be a 2 hour snipe guard in effect. Snipe Guard will take effect for two hours AFTER THE TIME THE PERSON BEING OUTBID HAS BEEN PINGED. If you fail to ping them, the two hour countdown will NOT start until they have been pinged. I'll take gems at 1:400 rate. Please ping me and the person you are outbidding when you bid! I think I've covered everything, but if you have a question feel free to ask. Notes for myself: To be pinged 20-22 hours before auction ends: Tetraodon, Fuyumi, SnowAnubis Items I will definitely accept as partial bids (Multiples allowed): [item=Red-Footed Akirbeak][item=Light Sprite] Might as well put the auto-buy :P [item=Skycat] And any other KS familiar I guess, although I don't expect the price will get anywhere near it.
So by some miracle this baby hatched upon me this morning.

7472510_350.png

As the title states, she's a Triple Aqua G1 Girl with Ice eyes.

SB: 500k
Minimum Bid Increase: 50k
CB: solknots 6.2 mil
AB: A skycat (I know that'll never happen, but eh, might as well throw it up as an offer)

If I feel the bid gets really high, I'd like to use @Rhea's middleman service, of which I will pay for the fees. This of course will only be necessary should the bid be mixed, or of items.

I may take items in place of treasure or gems for bids, but those will mostly have to consist of very rare retired items for me to be interested.

Again, not sure how crazy this'll get, but preparing for the craziest.

This auction will end November 13th at 17:00 FR time. There will be a 2 hour snipe guard in effect.

Snipe Guard will take effect for two hours AFTER THE TIME THE PERSON BEING OUTBID HAS BEEN PINGED. If you fail to ping them, the two hour countdown will NOT start until they have been pinged.

I'll take gems at 1:400 rate. Please ping me and the person you are outbidding when you bid!

I think I've covered everything, but if you have a question feel free to ask.

Notes for myself:

To be pinged 20-22 hours before auction ends: Tetraodon, Fuyumi, SnowAnubis

Items I will definitely accept as partial bids (Multiples allowed):
Red-Footed Akirbeak Light Sprite

Might as well put the auto-buy :P Skycat

And any other KS familiar I guess, although I don't expect the price will get anywhere near it.
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
Gen 1 General Ping list:

@168, @Abril, @AloraDAnnon, @Amulet, @Ares, @Ari, @Arienai, @Asher, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Axikor, @Azure, @Baku, @Barakitty, @Belial, @Bob, @CadetArlert, @Cairon, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @christina, @Cyrya, @DapperJay, @DarknessFalls, @Deathwing, @Dem, @Disease, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @elysionne, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Evarinya, @ewoman88, @Fayrin, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @Ghast, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Herudito, @HiddenMica, @Hol, @Inculta, @Irefe, @Jamethyst, @Faunus, @JovaniSkye, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @kittenwhisperer, @KittersKamala, @Koi, @Journey, @Julia, @Leashedragon, @Leilatainn, @LightningFang, @linnet, @Lisandre, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @mackledaddy, @Malis, @Manda, @Melodist, @Miloki, @Minx, @minty, @Mommy, @Moofius, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @NikkiNicole, @NinjaKitty, @Noctilucent, @Noomx, @OFF, @Ouji, @Phenomenon, @Plushie, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Pyroclastic, @Quenya, @QyetLady, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Renmiri, @Rijl, @RimeRind, @RizuChan, @Rogue, @Roiben, @Rowan, @Ruinia, @SaintSeb, @scaledfoxx, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @ShamelessScalies, @Shihana, @shinykari, @Simulacra, @smileytechie, @Sochitelya, @sooraya,@Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Survivor, @Sylvarant, @Taj, @Takora, @Talia, @techmess, @Telelia, @thanksmeg, @TheRowen, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @Toten, @Trapeze, @Treedancer, @triska, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Vashtya, @Velyanthe, @Ventus, @Vesuvia, @Vihn, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Waylon, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @WishingCharm, @Xairathan, @Zenzic, @Zettobi, @Zhebari

If you feel anyone else may be interested, feel free to ping them!
Gen 1 General Ping list:

@168, @Abril, @AloraDAnnon, @Amulet, @Ares, @Ari, @Arienai, @Asher, @Ashkaa, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Axikor, @Azure, @Baku, @Barakitty, @Belial, @Bob, @CadetArlert, @Cairon, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @CentipedeLimbo, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @christina, @Cyrya, @DapperJay, @DarknessFalls, @Deathwing, @Dem, @Disease, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @elysionne, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Evarinya, @ewoman88, @Fayrin, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @Ghast, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Herudito, @HiddenMica, @Hol, @Inculta, @Irefe, @Jamethyst, @Faunus, @JovaniSkye, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @kittenwhisperer, @KittersKamala, @Koi, @Journey, @Julia, @Leashedragon, @Leilatainn, @LightningFang, @linnet, @Lisandre, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @mackledaddy, @Malis, @Manda, @Melodist, @Miloki, @Minx, @minty, @Mommy, @Moofius, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @NikkiNicole, @NinjaKitty, @Noctilucent, @Noomx, @OFF, @Ouji, @Phenomenon, @Plushie, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Pyroclastic, @Quenya, @QyetLady, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Renmiri, @Rijl, @RimeRind, @RizuChan, @Rogue, @Roiben, @Rowan, @Ruinia, @SaintSeb, @scaledfoxx, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @ShamelessScalies, @Shihana, @shinykari, @Simulacra, @smileytechie, @Sochitelya, @sooraya,@Starstrike, @Stonewarden, @Survivor, @Sylvarant, @Taj, @Takora, @Talia, @techmess, @Telelia, @thanksmeg, @TheRowen, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @Toten, @Trapeze, @Treedancer, @triska, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Vashtya, @Velyanthe, @Ventus, @Vesuvia, @Vihn, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Waylon, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @WishingCharm, @Xairathan, @Zenzic, @Zettobi, @Zhebari

If you feel anyone else may be interested, feel free to ping them!
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
Oh my g od, props to you man. Congrats on the great hatch!

@Roiben also ping at myself to watch the bidding war about to occur
Oh my g od, props to you man. Congrats on the great hatch!

@Roiben also ping at myself to watch the bidding war about to occur

wishlistaccentsbuying eggs
Robin, feel free to call me Roi, Roiben, Robin, etc.
24, she/her
@Alxamei
oh congratz I'm tempted to throw in an offer but I guess I will just look for now sinc I plan to hatch over 100 eggs in 2 weeks
@Alxamei
oh congratz I'm tempted to throw in an offer but I guess I will just look for now sinc I plan to hatch over 100 eggs in 2 weeks
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Alxamei
Would any of the sprites interest you as an item I can bid with? I have all Sprites on me except for a Light Sprite, so is it possible if I can bid with say for example a Fire Sprite or a combination of said Sprite with others? Unfortunately I gave away most of my old Holiday Apparel XD Oh, I suppose I also have the Akirbeak...

Anyway, I'll start the bid with treasure P:
Congrats on the great find, by the way ^w^ Lemme see if I'm gonna really fight for her...(since I'm pretty sure if any of the much richer FR users see this I'm going to lose to their offers XD)
@Alxamei
Would any of the sprites interest you as an item I can bid with? I have all Sprites on me except for a Light Sprite, so is it possible if I can bid with say for example a Fire Sprite or a combination of said Sprite with others? Unfortunately I gave away most of my old Holiday Apparel XD Oh, I suppose I also have the Akirbeak...

Anyway, I'll start the bid with treasure P:
Congrats on the great find, by the way ^w^ Lemme see if I'm gonna really fight for her...(since I'm pretty sure if any of the much richer FR users see this I'm going to lose to their offers XD)
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

Hey, I'll put you down for SB if I'm not mistaken.

So the main sprite I'd be interested in would be a light sprite, but should it get too crazy with the bidding I might consider the Fire Sprite. But for now I'm gonna say no on the fire sprite.
@Altair

Hey, I'll put you down for SB if I'm not mistaken.

So the main sprite I'd be interested in would be a light sprite, but should it get too crazy with the bidding I might consider the Fire Sprite. But for now I'm gonna say no on the fire sprite.
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
@Alxamei
Yeah, I'll be bidding.
Darn, I already gave away/sold all of my Light Sprites. That might've been arguably my most valuable item ahaha XD
@Alxamei
Yeah, I'll be bidding.
Darn, I already gave away/sold all of my Light Sprites. That might've been arguably my most valuable item ahaha XD
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair

Yeah, if it breaches like 2 mil in total value I'd probably be ok with the fire sprite getting through, but let's wait and see what happens for now. (Also I kinda doubt this girl will even get to the value of a light sprite, but one can hope).
@Altair

Yeah, if it breaches like 2 mil in total value I'd probably be ok with the fire sprite getting through, but let's wait and see what happens for now. (Also I kinda doubt this girl will even get to the value of a light sprite, but one can hope).
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
@Altair @Alxamei

2500 gems/ 1 mil
@Altair @Alxamei

2500 gems/ 1 mil
vWzc3aN.png
MY DREAM DRAGON!

But I just bought a cog frog so not gonna happen. LOL
MY DREAM DRAGON!

But I just bought a cog frog so not gonna happen. LOL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15