Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] Triple Aqua G1 F Ice ENDED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Pyroclastic

Noted!
@Pyroclastic

Noted!
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
A small bump before my next class starts. :3
A small bump before my next class starts. :3
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
@Alxamei @Pyroclastic
3mil T.
@Alxamei @Pyroclastic
3mil T.
b9aWflB.png
@Fuyumi

Your bid has been noted.
@Fuyumi

Your bid has been noted.
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
Is it possible for me to be added to a pinglist to be pinged ~24 hours before the auction ends? If so, fantastic :) If not, no worries! @Alxamei
Is it possible for me to be added to a pinglist to be pinged ~24 hours before the auction ends? If so, fantastic :) If not, no worries! @Alxamei
h4uz0mr.gif
@Tetraodon

I've never done it before, but I'll try. It'll probably be more like 20-22ish hours because of my schedule.
@Tetraodon

I've never done it before, but I'll try. It'll probably be more like 20-22ish hours because of my schedule.
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
Bump before work! :3
Bump before work! :3
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
@Alxamei
I wish I had the treasure to bid- a most beautiful bab in one of my favorite colors. Bumps for beauty!
@Alxamei
I wish I had the treasure to bid- a most beautiful bab in one of my favorite colors. Bumps for beauty!
56335627_R83hWmSurUvNZdb.png
@Alxamei

My goodness she is beautiful!! I wish I had the funds to bid on her. I don't suppose you have a policy on payment plans?
@Alxamei

My goodness she is beautiful!! I wish I had the funds to bid on her. I don't suppose you have a policy on payment plans?
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@Evarinya

I'm afraid I'm probably gonna have to say no to payment plans, since I believe it would probably be unfair to the bidders who have their offers on hand.
@Evarinya

I'm afraid I'm probably gonna have to say no to payment plans, since I believe it would probably be unfair to the bidders who have their offers on hand.
13nwM07.pngdw65YiG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15