Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Muirin (#213) x Aodh (#215) G2 Imps
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@LittleWatty if you get any girls let me know ;3
@LittleWatty if you get any girls let me know ;3
@LittleWatty Sending a crossroads for all three ;0
@LittleWatty Sending a crossroads for all three ;0
@Laced - I would accept, but I am receiving the message "insufficient funds" when trying to do so. I can hold them for you if this is the case, otherwise I'll keep trying to accept and just believe that it is my computer being a brat.
@Laced - I would accept, but I am receiving the message "insufficient funds" when trying to do so. I can hold them for you if this is the case, otherwise I'll keep trying to accept and just believe that it is my computer being a brat.
sQ35KLV.png
Oh crap, I thought it took the funds out of my account already. Give me a second here, I'll convert some stuff ;0
Oh crap, I thought it took the funds out of my account already. Give me a second here, I'll convert some stuff ;0
@Littlewatty Try now! Sorry about that ;w;
@Littlewatty Try now! Sorry about that ;w;
@Laced - Got the first two through! The last one for 100k is still getting the "insufficient funds" message. Sorry about the delay on my end - had to go into work an extra day this week
@Laced - Got the first two through! The last one for 100k is still getting the "insufficient funds" message. Sorry about the delay on my end - had to go into work an extra day this week
sQ35KLV.png
@LittleWatty Omg try now THANK YOU ;w;;; I apparently was 2 treasure away from 100k, oh my god. >__
@LittleWatty Omg try now THANK YOU ;w;;; I apparently was 2 treasure away from 100k, oh my god. >__
@Laced - done! Thank you :D darn that 2 treasure.... the hatchlings must have stolen it.
@Laced - done! Thank you :D darn that 2 treasure.... the hatchlings must have stolen it.
sQ35KLV.png
@LittleWatty Thanks again omg, sorry about that mess. I sometimes forget that the crossroads doesn't keep the treasure in limbo like other sites do.
@LittleWatty Thanks again omg, sorry about that mess. I sometimes forget that the crossroads doesn't keep the treasure in limbo like other sites do.
@Laced - Haha, its totally fine. I wasn't in a rush to get rid of them, and its not like anyone else was waiting around to snap them up. I hope you enjoy them! If you're ever looking for more Gen 2 imps, I can definitely add you to my list. They're all from a single pair.
@Laced - Haha, its totally fine. I wasn't in a rush to get rid of them, and its not like anyone else was waiting around to snap them up. I hope you enjoy them! If you're ever looking for more Gen 2 imps, I can definitely add you to my list. They're all from a single pair.
sQ35KLV.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29