Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Muirin (#213) x Aodh (#215) G2 Imps
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Ithika - you're welcome! He's got one of my favorite color combos from this pair. Enjoy!

@Oncamimus - Not sure if you're still trying to get the funds, but the crossroads says "insufficient funds" when I try to accept. I have not heard back from the player that requested the first female, so I shall give it another day or two. If she doesn't sell, then you'll be the first person I contact. I can also definitely add you to my ping list.
@Ithika - you're welcome! He's got one of my favorite color combos from this pair. Enjoy!

@Oncamimus - Not sure if you're still trying to get the funds, but the crossroads says "insufficient funds" when I try to accept. I have not heard back from the player that requested the first female, so I shall give it another day or two. If she doesn't sell, then you'll be the first person I contact. I can also definitely add you to my ping list.
sQ35KLV.png
@LittleWatty

Thank you very much :3 I appreciate that!
@LittleWatty

Thank you very much :3 I appreciate that!
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus - I'm still getting an "insufficient funds" message when trying to accept the trade?
@Oncamimus - I'm still getting an "insufficient funds" message when trying to accept the trade?
sQ35KLV.png
@LittleWatty Herpderp…sorry about that! I'll have the funds in a couple seconds, just need to withdraw XD;

And withdrawn :3
@LittleWatty Herpderp…sorry about that! I'll have the funds in a couple seconds, just need to withdraw XD;

And withdrawn :3
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus - offer accepted! Again, I'll let you know in a few days the status of the first Imperial.
@Oncamimus - offer accepted! Again, I'll let you know in a few days the status of the first Imperial.
sQ35KLV.png
@Oncamimus - there has been no notification from the previous offer on that first female, so she's yours if you want her! I believe the asking price was 125k?
@Oncamimus - there has been no notification from the previous offer on that first female, so she's yours if you want her! I believe the asking price was 125k?
sQ35KLV.png
@LittleWatty

Ok! I'm more then happy to buy her :3 Would you like to set up the crossroads or would you like me to?
@LittleWatty

Ok! I'm more then happy to buy her :3 Would you like to set up the crossroads or would you like me to?
jl5dg8.png
@Oncamimus - Awesome :D I can set up the payment. It'll be ready shortly.
@Oncamimus - Awesome :D I can set up the payment. It'll be ready shortly.
sQ35KLV.png
Another massive ping. 2 new babies, and one old girl, plus a random guardian.

@168, @Aeice, @Altrntvevil, @Anthea, @Ares, @Asher, @Auctor, @Azure, @Baku, @Barakitty, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Carmine, @Carpet, @Chimeric, @Chomp, @Curio, @Cyrya, @Deathwing, @Disease, @Dragonater, @DragonsChilde, @Drakenhart, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @EternaNyx, @Evarinya, @Faylon, @Felraen, @Firethroat, @Foxxtrot, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Inculta, @Ink, @Jinkx, @Jovaniskye, @kaorusquee, @Kaitii, @Kich, @KittyBoops, @Leashedragon, @Leilatainn, @LovelyDeeps, @Luciftian, @Mandee, @Malis, @mes3, @Minx, @Moofius, @mynabird, @Mystik, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @Niharike, @noiselessness, @Oncamimus, @PiL0T, @Pit, @Prism, @Quenya, @QyetLady, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Razputin, @Safirien, @Sailable, @Saphariadragon, @Saryina, @smileytechie, @Smara, @Sochitelya, @Somniaat, @spacestraw, @Sporelett, @Stonewarden, @Suraya, @Sylvarant, @Tangaroa, @techmess, @Terza, @TheRowen, @TheWingedShadow, @tigerpanda13, @Tokie, @UZaaki9, @Vantae, @Voidtech, @vriskittles, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Win, @Wow, @Zhebari
@Addmon @ChibiEnvyChan @teresadurfin @Kaial @Starbuck
Another massive ping. 2 new babies, and one old girl, plus a random guardian.

@168, @Aeice, @Altrntvevil, @Anthea, @Ares, @Asher, @Auctor, @Azure, @Baku, @Barakitty, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Carmine, @Carpet, @Chimeric, @Chomp, @Curio, @Cyrya, @Deathwing, @Disease, @Dragonater, @DragonsChilde, @Drakenhart, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @EternaNyx, @Evarinya, @Faylon, @Felraen, @Firethroat, @Foxxtrot, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Inculta, @Ink, @Jinkx, @Jovaniskye, @kaorusquee, @Kaitii, @Kich, @KittyBoops, @Leashedragon, @Leilatainn, @LovelyDeeps, @Luciftian, @Mandee, @Malis, @mes3, @Minx, @Moofius, @mynabird, @Mystik, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Nerevarine, @Niharike, @noiselessness, @Oncamimus, @PiL0T, @Pit, @Prism, @Quenya, @QyetLady, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Razputin, @Safirien, @Sailable, @Saphariadragon, @Saryina, @smileytechie, @Smara, @Sochitelya, @Somniaat, @spacestraw, @Sporelett, @Stonewarden, @Suraya, @Sylvarant, @Tangaroa, @techmess, @Terza, @TheRowen, @TheWingedShadow, @tigerpanda13, @Tokie, @UZaaki9, @Vantae, @Voidtech, @vriskittles, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Win, @Wow, @Zhebari
@Addmon @ChibiEnvyChan @teresadurfin @Kaial @Starbuck
sQ35KLV.png
Much pretty. Such Mulberry.
Much pretty. Such Mulberry.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29