Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 10% off! RTB, XXX, More Y&SLTD
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@SmilingGod I take gems or treasure, and will take a combination of the two. My gem:treasure ratio is 1:450 right now.

Unfortunately, I don't take dragons or items as payment.

I hope this answers any questions you have :)
@SmilingGod I take gems or treasure, and will take a combination of the two. My gem:treasure ratio is 1:450 right now.

Unfortunately, I don't take dragons or items as payment.

I hope this answers any questions you have :)
@Missywithcheese

Hello!

I am really interested in that Skydancer Female of yours!
(Coral/Coral/Carmine
Ripple/Current/Crackle)

But I won't be able to buy her until tomorrow.. Since I'm heading out now and might be busy later on this day.. Would you mind holding her until then?
@Missywithcheese

Hello!

I am really interested in that Skydancer Female of yours!
(Coral/Coral/Carmine
Ripple/Current/Crackle)

But I won't be able to buy her until tomorrow.. Since I'm heading out now and might be busy later on this day.. Would you mind holding her until then?
wH3Gfbv.png
Zdg4rzA.png
Codbgix.png
VsMVDpI.png
@Missywithcheese
Oke, oke, I bought him. Will never be able to save money for expansion ;'D
@Missywithcheese
Oke, oke, I bought him. Will never be able to save money for expansion ;'D
@Achillcs I've taken one of the female meat babies down. I will set up a CR for you, and you can pick her up whenever you're ready. I'll leave her up for one week, so no rush at all :)

I had two of them listed on AH but only one listed on my page, here. I think I put the right one in the CR. They're identical, though, so if not, I'll just have to check back later and fix this listing once you pick her up.
@Achillcs I've taken one of the female meat babies down. I will set up a CR for you, and you can pick her up whenever you're ready. I'll leave her up for one week, so no rush at all :)

I had two of them listed on AH but only one listed on my page, here. I think I put the right one in the CR. They're identical, though, so if not, I'll just have to check back later and fix this listing once you pick her up.
@Alexandros

Still no luck on either pair. I'm planning to keep breeding both sets, though. This is getting crazy, considering the length of their cooldowns ;-;
@Alexandros

Still no luck on either pair. I'm planning to keep breeding both sets, though. This is getting crazy, considering the length of their cooldowns ;-;
Updated! Lots of 15k babies posted- some snowbellies, even :>
Updated! Lots of 15k babies posted- some snowbellies, even :>
@Alexandros Well, I mean, I have two pairs breeding for them, now. Someone is bound to produce one sooner or later, right? There aren't that many choices on the tert, so I mean...

Someday

Someday
@Alexandros Well, I mean, I have two pairs breeding for them, now. Someone is bound to produce one sooner or later, right? There aren't that many choices on the tert, so I mean...

Someday

Someday
New Ridgies, updates RTBs!
New Ridgies, updates RTBs!
New Leaf babies!
New Leaf babies!
Added fresh clutch of PCs, several new RTBs, and a few bargain hatchies.
Added fresh clutch of PCs, several new RTBs, and a few bargain hatchies.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15