Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 10% off! RTB, XXX, More Y&SLTD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Alexandros:

Teel and Nguyen are sitting on a nest with four eggs :>
@Alexandros:

Teel and Nguyen are sitting on a nest with four eggs :>
@Alexandros Sure thing, duder. They make nice babies :>
@Alexandros Sure thing, duder. They make nice babies :>
@Missywithcheese

I went and bought the Royal/Royal/White PC because she's a thing of beauty. Thanks!
@Missywithcheese

I went and bought the Royal/Royal/White PC because she's a thing of beauty. Thanks!
@gurubot

Thank you, I do like a good snowbelly n.n
Hope she makes a great addition to your lair! :>
@gurubot

Thank you, I do like a good snowbelly n.n
Hope she makes a great addition to your lair! :>
@Missywithcheese

Snowbellies are lovely... And she will! I've actually got this Mulberry/Violet/Maize RB boy for her... They'll make wondrous babies. You can have one, since their future mum used to be yours; just let me know if you're interested!
@Missywithcheese

Snowbellies are lovely... And she will! I've actually got this Mulberry/Violet/Maize RB boy for her... They'll make wondrous babies. You can have one, since their future mum used to be yours; just let me know if you're interested!
@gurubot

Thank you for the offer, but I'll have to decline. I've got tons of projects in the works as it is and my lair overflows every other week while I'm doing that x.x

Enjoy those babies :D
@gurubot

Thank you for the offer, but I'll have to decline. I've got tons of projects in the works as it is and my lair overflows every other week while I'm doing that x.x

Enjoy those babies :D
@Missywithcheese

WIll do! If you ever change your mind, let me know.
@Missywithcheese

WIll do! If you ever change your mind, let me know.
@Alexandros

I didn't get the hatchling you were after :<
I'll be breeding them again in like a month- let me know if you want another ping when they come up.
@Alexandros

I didn't get the hatchling you were after :<
I'll be breeding them again in like a month- let me know if you want another ping when they come up.
@Alexandros Actually, I've sold all of their babies to date, though maybe not all right away. They make pretty babies and I'm trying for a specific one for myself anyhow :>

I'll ping you in about a month for another go n.n
@Alexandros Actually, I've sold all of their babies to date, though maybe not all right away. They make pretty babies and I'm trying for a specific one for myself anyhow :>

I'll ping you in about a month for another go n.n
Added a new breeding pair!
Added a new breeding pair!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15