Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 10% off! RTB, XXX, More Y&SLTD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
A whole bunch of clutches hatched and I didn't get around to posting them all until just now. Lots of new pretties, though n.n
A whole bunch of clutches hatched and I didn't get around to posting them all until just now. Lots of new pretties, though n.n
@Alexandros I'm glad you got what you needed! I'll still be breeding those stubborn pairs for a while, though x.x

Thanks for grabbing a girl up from me, and I hope that all your nests are filled with perfect hatchies :>
@Alexandros I'm glad you got what you needed! I'll still be breeding those stubborn pairs for a while, though x.x

Thanks for grabbing a girl up from me, and I hope that all your nests are filled with perfect hatchies :>
@Missywithcheese

i am in love with that leaf/purple/coral ridgeback girl. is there any way you can hold her for me while i make payments?
@Missywithcheese

i am in love with that leaf/purple/coral ridgeback girl. is there any way you can hold her for me while i make payments?
The Talented Mister Ripley~
m1CZHJt.gif
@Ripley77690

I'll be happy to hold her for up to 7 days. I'm setting up a CR so that you can take her home whenever you're ready for her!
@Ripley77690

I'll be happy to hold her for up to 7 days. I'm setting up a CR so that you can take her home whenever you're ready for her!
@MissywithCheese

thanks so much :D i'm excited for her
@MissywithCheese

thanks so much :D i'm excited for her
The Talented Mister Ripley~
m1CZHJt.gif
Super massive update, holy crap wow have I been lazy about keeping this up to date!

I've taken so long that some of my new offerings are adults already!

In addition to several nestloads of new dragons, I've also updated some RTBs as such, and wow, will you check out that crystal imperial lady?
Super massive update, holy crap wow have I been lazy about keeping this up to date!

I've taken so long that some of my new offerings are adults already!

In addition to several nestloads of new dragons, I've also updated some RTBs as such, and wow, will you check out that crystal imperial lady?
Couple of new WCs today
Couple of new WCs today
Holding off breeding my cry/obs/obs sets or a bit longer. I have a new breeding pair, but I need to adjust their genes a bit.

Anyways, some new stuff up today.

Oh, yeah, and Frozen Throne is nesting!

As usual, they only produced two eggs. I think they think they're too fancy for big nests. Idk.
Holding off breeding my cry/obs/obs sets or a bit longer. I have a new breeding pair, but I need to adjust their genes a bit.

Anyways, some new stuff up today.

Oh, yeah, and Frozen Throne is nesting!

As usual, they only produced two eggs. I think they think they're too fancy for big nests. Idk.
New frosty babies!
New frosty babies!
@Missywithcheese

Hello. ^^ I was wondering if I could inquire about a pairing you don't have listed in your hatchery, if it's not too much trouble. I'm working on breeding an extremely specific dragon that doesn't yet exist and it looks like you own one of the few dragons capable of assisting with the project. I'm not asking you to sell her, just for a particular offspring if you happen to breed it.

I'm looking for a clone of Elixabete in Wildclaw form. Unfortunately there are no WCs who can breed silver cryface with an aqua tert so I figure if I can get a Coatl like your gorgeous girl, I can find the closest possible WC to hopefully produce the result I'm looking for.

Thanks for your time! I apologize for the out-of-the-blue nature of my request.
@Missywithcheese

Hello. ^^ I was wondering if I could inquire about a pairing you don't have listed in your hatchery, if it's not too much trouble. I'm working on breeding an extremely specific dragon that doesn't yet exist and it looks like you own one of the few dragons capable of assisting with the project. I'm not asking you to sell her, just for a particular offspring if you happen to breed it.

I'm looking for a clone of Elixabete in Wildclaw form. Unfortunately there are no WCs who can breed silver cryface with an aqua tert so I figure if I can get a Coatl like your gorgeous girl, I can find the closest possible WC to hopefully produce the result I'm looking for.

Thanks for your time! I apologize for the out-of-the-blue nature of my request.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15