Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Undesirables: NOTICE PAGE 453
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 458 459
@AmberMuffinz @brit @ChaliceCabriel @weyrbound @TikindiDragon @Talonr @BatCatization @Girolamo @Changelin @Vesuvia @Meredith44 @Fluffloid @Koharu @OMGmusicals @Aveta @Corporal @Duh @loveverly @ghostydeer @Briton @Bwee @iKacte @KevinFree @aphreal @Bloom @Aerielle @Assassi @SullenEarth @Tsaiah @Jenny @Kedia @scribblingface @DinoMumi @Nerada @Redangel @LearnToBeatLife @Cosmogyral @monkfishlover @Calidragon

The unpopular color association is now open!!!!! You may now advertise, be put on pinglists, affiliate, etc. in this hub! Please, please, please read through the rules and FAQ and everything really. Let me know if there's any mistakes, if anything seems wrong, if you have any questions or feedback. This is my first time running an association, so we'll figure it all out together!
@AmberMuffinz @brit @ChaliceCabriel @weyrbound @TikindiDragon @Talonr @BatCatization @Girolamo @Changelin @Vesuvia @Meredith44 @Fluffloid @Koharu @OMGmusicals @Aveta @Corporal @Duh @loveverly @ghostydeer @Briton @Bwee @iKacte @KevinFree @aphreal @Bloom @Aerielle @Assassi @SullenEarth @Tsaiah @Jenny @Kedia @scribblingface @DinoMumi @Nerada @Redangel @LearnToBeatLife @Cosmogyral @monkfishlover @Calidragon

The unpopular color association is now open!!!!! You may now advertise, be put on pinglists, affiliate, etc. in this hub! Please, please, please read through the rules and FAQ and everything really. Let me know if there's any mistakes, if anything seems wrong, if you have any questions or feedback. This is my first time running an association, so we'll figure it all out together!
@sparklesdani
Can you put me on the ping lists for Swamp and Forest? They're my absolute favorites.
@sparklesdani
Can you put me on the ping lists for Swamp and Forest? They're my absolute favorites.
_____

earthshieldl.png

Five tumblr_inline_oorhpt9UAY1u5ynwc_540.png he/him tumblr_inline_oorhpt9UAY1u5ynwc_540.png FR+3
tumblr_inline_o0txw9j3qz1tqyuge_250.png

Proud Parents Collection:

Planning to exalt a dragon with 100+ offspring?
PM me!
download20220300024612.png
____
@LearnToBeatLife Added you!
@LearnToBeatLife Added you!
@sparklesdani
Can I be put on the ping lists for Avocado, Grey, and Rust please?
@sparklesdani
Can I be put on the ping lists for Avocado, Grey, and Rust please?
@sparklesdani
Yay it's up. Could I be put on the pinglists for swamp, magenta and coral please?
@sparklesdani
Yay it's up. Could I be put on the pinglists for swamp, magenta and coral please?
Offline between 7-16FR Time.
@sparklesdani
yaaay, the thread looks so nice! i love all the headers, perf font and colors

and if i could get put on the pinglist for coral that would be fab! coral primaries specifically ;w;
@sparklesdani
yaaay, the thread looks so nice! i love all the headers, perf font and colors

and if i could get put on the pinglist for coral that would be fab! coral primaries specifically ;w;
@Sparklesdani

Wow, this looks really great. Good job! :D

You can seriously put me down on a ping list for ALL THE COLORS XD no joke. I love all these colors. :3
@Sparklesdani

Wow, this looks really great. Good job! :D

You can seriously put me down on a ping list for ALL THE COLORS XD no joke. I love all these colors. :3
I'll have to bookmark this and check it out from time to time!
I have a bit of a project, and since Steel is an unpopular colour... could you perhaps put me down to be pinged for Skydancers with a Steel primary? Especially if their secondaries and terts are Ivory, or in a close range to that. Also Skydancers with a brown-range primary, particularly Chocolate or Soil, and a Rust secondary. Ivory range tert is helpful there too. If those don't quite fit the rules, or it's too complicated, that's alright as well! I'm just happy to see this up.
I'll have to bookmark this and check it out from time to time!
I have a bit of a project, and since Steel is an unpopular colour... could you perhaps put me down to be pinged for Skydancers with a Steel primary? Especially if their secondaries and terts are Ivory, or in a close range to that. Also Skydancers with a brown-range primary, particularly Chocolate or Soil, and a Rust secondary. Ivory range tert is helpful there too. If those don't quite fit the rules, or it's too complicated, that's alright as well! I'm just happy to see this up.
tumblr_inline_nebe7mH9sW1qmu9vp.png
@NotQuiteToxic @TheHauntening Added you to your pinglists!

@Duh Added you! Also thank you! I'm so happy with how it turned out.

@ChaliceCabriel To avoid pinging you like, 17 times, I just added you under specifics for all of the colors XD If enough people want that, then I'll add a general pinglist, but for now, this should work lol
@NotQuiteToxic @TheHauntening Added you to your pinglists!

@Duh Added you! Also thank you! I'm so happy with how it turned out.

@ChaliceCabriel To avoid pinging you like, 17 times, I just added you under specifics for all of the colors XD If enough people want that, then I'll add a general pinglist, but for now, this should work lol
@Cosmogyral I put you under the specific pinglist and tried to shorten it the best I could while keeping the most important stuff in there. Hopefully this works!
@Cosmogyral I put you under the specific pinglist and tried to shorten it the best I could while keeping the most important stuff in there. Hopefully this works!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 458 459