Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Undesirables: NOTICE PAGE 453
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 458 459
@sparklesdani Awesome! Would love a badge!
@sparklesdani Awesome! Would love a badge!
@sparklesdani May I be added to the specifics pinglist for all of the colors (Plague eyes only)? Thank you! Everything looks marvelous~ < 3
@sparklesdani May I be added to the specifics pinglist for all of the colors (Plague eyes only)? Thank you! Everything looks marvelous~ < 3
10.png 2.png r8qi9Wv.gif 2.png 10.png
MDrZHmf.pngxTqJfXd7.png
@Assassi Added you!

And thank you! :D
@Assassi Added you!

And thank you! :D
This is Jet, he's a gorgeous Blood Iridescent/[b]Coral Shimmer[/b]/[b]Coral Circuit[/b] who I would love to keep, but I'm running out of lair space. Please give him a good home! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=70569&tab=dragon][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60987/6098654_350.png[/img][/url] @TheHauntening @Duh @iKacte @Tsaiah: for Coral @PreuxFox : for iri @ChaliceCabriel : for all the colors @Girolamo : All of the colors except goldenrod
This is Jet, he's a gorgeous Blood Iridescent/Coral Shimmer/Coral Circuit who I would love to keep, but I'm running out of lair space. Please give him a good home!
6098654_350.png

@TheHauntening @Duh @iKacte @Tsaiah: for Coral
@PreuxFox : for iri
@ChaliceCabriel : for all the colors
@Girolamo : All of the colors except goldenrod
@sparklesdani Hey there. Please add me to the ping lists for all the green-ranges, goldenrod, and rust.

Also, I'd love to be added as an affiliate. My hatchery link is below :)
@sparklesdani Hey there. Please add me to the ping lists for all the green-ranges, goldenrod, and rust.

Also, I'd love to be added as an affiliate. My hatchery link is below :)
@sparklesdani Can I be put on the pinglist for everything but goldenrod?
@sparklesdani Can I be put on the pinglist for everything but goldenrod?
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@sparklesdani

Thank y'all for getting all this going! :D If it's not too much trouble...

Please add me to the pinglists for Violet, Goldenrod, Tomato, Carmine, and Coral? :D

And specific list: Any red-range primary with Violet secondary; any Tomato/Carmine primary with violet/purple/royal secondary. (Red-range primaries with violet/royal secondaries--especially with tangerine to sunshine terts--are my dream dragons, and will be auto-bought whenever possible!)
@sparklesdani

Thank y'all for getting all this going! :D If it's not too much trouble...

Please add me to the pinglists for Violet, Goldenrod, Tomato, Carmine, and Coral? :D

And specific list: Any red-range primary with Violet secondary; any Tomato/Carmine primary with violet/purple/royal secondary. (Red-range primaries with violet/royal secondaries--especially with tangerine to sunshine terts--are my dream dragons, and will be auto-bought whenever possible!)
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
Wooh! Let the Undesirables take over the world! -cough cough-
Wooh! Let the Undesirables take over the world! -cough cough-
@sparklesdani

Also, to be advertised here, do all of their colors have to be "undesirable", or just the primary or secondary?
@sparklesdani

Also, to be advertised here, do all of their colors have to be "undesirable", or just the primary or secondary?
@sparklesdani Oh, man this looks awesome! I like the name you picked. Could I be added to the pinglist for all colours please?
Also I believe my Hatchery qualifies? A good portion of my dragons have these colours.
@sparklesdani Oh, man this looks awesome! I like the name you picked. Could I be added to the pinglist for all colours please?
Also I believe my Hatchery qualifies? A good portion of my dragons have these colours.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 458 459