Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hodgepodge Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@sparklesdani *fingers crossed for variety* The babies you're selling are super pretty though. I assume those are theirs?
@sparklesdani *fingers crossed for variety* The babies you're selling are super pretty though. I assume those are theirs?
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@leozo Yes, those are Sage and Acacia's! Seems like the father's genes and colors are strong lol. The one with the underbelly is so cuuuuute
@leozo Yes, those are Sage and Acacia's! Seems like the father's genes and colors are strong lol. The one with the underbelly is so cuuuuute
@sparklesdani ^^ Would you consider trading this lady for an exalt fodder or two? ;____; I love her so much (I gene'd her SD and gem) but Im going through my entire lair and switching over to gen1's just to make the game a little more interesting. and I'd really rather not exalt her. (Or a few others but one at a time T^T ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4740920] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/47410/4740920_350.png[/img] [/url]
@sparklesdani ^^ Would you consider trading this lady for an exalt fodder or two? ;____; I love her so much (I gene'd her SD and gem) but Im going through my entire lair and switching over to gen1's just to make the game a little more interesting. and I'd really rather not exalt her. (Or a few others but one at a time T^T )

4740920_350.png
MEMmqKh.gif[url=][img][/img][/url]
@KittersKamala I was debating whether I should take her or not and I happened to link her to my girlfriend and I think my girlfriend fell in love so I'm going to ping her over and maybe you guys can work something out!

Over here @mspixieriot !
@KittersKamala I was debating whether I should take her or not and I happened to link her to my girlfriend and I think my girlfriend fell in love so I'm going to ping her over and maybe you guys can work something out!

Over here @mspixieriot !
@sparklesdani ♥ YAY :D thats super awesome x33
@sparklesdani ♥ YAY :D thats super awesome x33
@KittersKamala Okay I REALLY love My Little Pony, and your rarity is BEAUTIFUL! I'd be very interested in a trade or purchase.
@KittersKamala Okay I REALLY love My Little Pony, and your rarity is BEAUTIFUL! I'd be very interested in a trade or purchase.
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@mspixieriot Well Im looking to clear out all my non gen1's :3 so purchase is prefered (or exaltees) ^^ but I promise not to price gouge you xD I normally go 15/20k on most of my sales anyways :3
@mspixieriot Well Im looking to clear out all my non gen1's :3 so purchase is prefered (or exaltees) ^^ but I promise not to price gouge you xD I normally go 15/20k on most of my sales anyways :3
Is exaltees good for you? I've got a bunch of adults purchased for that reason, and two are leveled some (L6 and L7).
Is exaltees good for you? I've got a bunch of adults purchased for that reason, and two are leveled some (L6 and L7).
@mspixieriot yessss exaltees are good for me ^^ How many do you think? (I dont usually deal in exalt fodder xD;; )
@mspixieriot yessss exaltees are good for me ^^ How many do you think? (I dont usually deal in exalt fodder xD;; )
@KittersKamala She's so lovely. I paid around 7-8k for each of these... does 3 sound fair, and I'll make one of them the level 7?
@KittersKamala She's so lovely. I paid around 7-8k for each of these... does 3 sound fair, and I'll make one of them the level 7?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14