Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hodgepodge Hatchery
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Also, oops, forgot to mention. This used to be Sparkles' Shelter, but is now Hodgepodge Hatchery! Yay!
Also, oops, forgot to mention. This used to be Sparkles' Shelter, but is now Hodgepodge Hatchery! Yay!
@sparklesdani Boo defiant hatching. I have a pair set on giving me the same colors over and over again.
@sparklesdani Boo defiant hatching. I have a pair set on giving me the same colors over and over again.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@Girolamo How rude! Why won't these dragons listen to us?
@Girolamo How rude! Why won't these dragons listen to us?
@ophileria @debwithdragons @Saphelle Chrysus/Chloe babies have hatched!

@suzerain (female) @Azlynn @Girolamo Sid/Nancy babies have hatched!
@ophileria @debwithdragons @Saphelle Chrysus/Chloe babies have hatched!

@suzerain (female) @Azlynn @Girolamo Sid/Nancy babies have hatched!
And I forgot to ping the general pinglist: @tapixt
And I forgot to ping the general pinglist: @tapixt
@sparklesdani thanks for the ping but i'd like to be taken off ! :>
@sparklesdani thanks for the ping but i'd like to be taken off ! :>
6wK2Jyk.png
@sparklesdani

Aww! Not this time around :c I don't really like Sunshine shimmer with either of those two babs. But I love Stone crystal, omigosh. Thank you for the ping!!
@sparklesdani

Aww! Not this time around :c I don't really like Sunshine shimmer with either of those two babs. But I love Stone crystal, omigosh. Thank you for the ping!!
@sparklesdani do you have any of the chrysus/chloe hatchlings left? I'd love to buy one!! :)
@sparklesdani do you have any of the chrysus/chloe hatchlings left? I'd love to buy one!! :)
@suzerain Removed you!

@Saphelle I know! Stone crystal is gorgeous!

@ophileria I just updated the hatchlings, but it seems like you already nabbed one! :D
@suzerain Removed you!

@Saphelle I know! Stone crystal is gorgeous!

@ophileria I just updated the hatchlings, but it seems like you already nabbed one! :D
@sparklesdani yeah I went to your nesting ground to see, in case you were offline. She's gorgeous, thank you for reminding me I'd wanted one! :P
@sparklesdani yeah I went to your nesting ground to see, in case you were offline. She's gorgeous, thank you for reminding me I'd wanted one! :P
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14