Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hodgepodge Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@sparklesdani

I like your new setup! Can I be added to the pinglists for Ulmo and Bellisarie (pink-rage primary/sky secondary and tert preferred), Renee and Laura (leaf secondary), and Myra and Maya (male, rose secondary)? And taken off of the pinglist for Peter/Erica, since I already have one of their kids. :D

I don't have eye preferences, but I like that you offer them. If you ever need a lightning nest, let me know.

EDIT: I was going to edit where I accidentally wrote "pink-rage," but I've decided I like it. :P
@sparklesdani

I like your new setup! Can I be added to the pinglists for Ulmo and Bellisarie (pink-rage primary/sky secondary and tert preferred), Renee and Laura (leaf secondary), and Myra and Maya (male, rose secondary)? And taken off of the pinglist for Peter/Erica, since I already have one of their kids. :D

I don't have eye preferences, but I like that you offer them. If you ever need a lightning nest, let me know.

EDIT: I was going to edit where I accidentally wrote "pink-rage," but I've decided I like it. :P
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@Girolamo Done! But I'm assuming you meant ice instead of sky?

Hahahahaha I love pink-rage

And thank you for the offer. I'll keep it in mind for sure. :D
@Girolamo Done! But I'm assuming you meant ice instead of sky?

Hahahahaha I love pink-rage

And thank you for the offer. I'll keep it in mind for sure. :D
@sparklesdani Oops... yes. Ice.

I'm SO TIRED, DANI.
@sparklesdani Oops... yes. Ice.

I'm SO TIRED, DANI.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@Girolamo Hahaha I figured

Awwwww poor Heather *pets*
@Girolamo Hahaha I figured

Awwwww poor Heather *pets*
@sparklesdani I dig the new set-up as well! I do agree with your own suggestion of maybe putting the breeding card on each one. For us forgetful AND lazy people xD

And I'd like to be added to Peter/Erica for Sky/Sky/blue-range, and any triple irishims :D
@sparklesdani I dig the new set-up as well! I do agree with your own suggestion of maybe putting the breeding card on each one. For us forgetful AND lazy people xD

And I'd like to be added to Peter/Erica for Sky/Sky/blue-range, and any triple irishims :D
10302021_banner.png
@bonstrosity Got you! And I'll add the breeding cards later today. When I'm not leveling dragons and rolling in berserker stones lol
@bonstrosity Got you! And I'll add the breeding cards later today. When I'm not leveling dragons and rolling in berserker stones lol
@Pressia Ulmo/Belisaere hatched a mulberry primary if that's dark enough for you!
@Leiari So close to being a mulberry/white xyy. One off!

@bonstrosity @bechena @Weathering Lemon/Grass babies have hatched!
@Pressia Ulmo/Belisaere hatched a mulberry primary if that's dark enough for you!
@Leiari So close to being a mulberry/white xyy. One off!

@bonstrosity @bechena @Weathering Lemon/Grass babies have hatched!
@sparklesdani

AHHHHHHHHHH. THE BABIES ARE SO CUTE. I REALLY NEED MORE YELLOW IN MY LAIR AND OMG.

Okay, I have no space right now, so I have to think about this.

Right, done thinking LOL. I want the spiral boy! Can you hold him though? I know you have your own lair space issues, but I'm hoping to expand my lair today or tomorrow, and then I could have room for him. Just send a CR and I'll accept as soon as able. *MAKES GRABBY HANDSSSSSS*

(also, your app, i have not looked because i've been in dumb headspace and i think hih related stuff caused more guilt-spiral than i was counting on, so it's really way harder than i thought and omg, sorry lovely D: )
@sparklesdani

AHHHHHHHHHH. THE BABIES ARE SO CUTE. I REALLY NEED MORE YELLOW IN MY LAIR AND OMG.

Okay, I have no space right now, so I have to think about this.

Right, done thinking LOL. I want the spiral boy! Can you hold him though? I know you have your own lair space issues, but I'm hoping to expand my lair today or tomorrow, and then I could have room for him. Just send a CR and I'll accept as soon as able. *MAKES GRABBY HANDSSSSSS*

(also, your app, i have not looked because i've been in dumb headspace and i think hih related stuff caused more guilt-spiral than i was counting on, so it's really way harder than i thought and omg, sorry lovely D: )
10302021_banner.png
@bonstrosity The spiral is my fave. HE HAS SUCH A BRIGHT BELLY. I'll take him off everywhere and set up a CR. So you can accept whenever. :D

awwwww don't stress yourself out over it. *pets* I keep meaning to link Pixie, but I forget.
@bonstrosity The spiral is my fave. HE HAS SUCH A BRIGHT BELLY. I'll take him off everywhere and set up a CR. So you can accept whenever. :D

awwwww don't stress yourself out over it. *pets* I keep meaning to link Pixie, but I forget.
They're all pretty, but I'd like to hold out for an XYY if that's ok. I'm not in any hurry, I actually just signed up for No Spend September, although this clutch was my one personal spending exception if the right colours popped up.
They're all pretty, but I'd like to hold out for an XYY if that's ok. I'm not in any hurry, I actually just signed up for No Spend September, although this clutch was my one personal spending exception if the right colours popped up.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14