Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Halloween dragons, more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Meredith44

Oh goodness, no, no, that's totally fine! I'm not going to haggle that, that's completely fair. I can even do that in gems, that's fine ^-^
@Meredith44

Oh goodness, no, no, that's totally fine! I'm not going to haggle that, that's completely fair. I can even do that in gems, that's fine ^-^
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh
Sorry, I fell asleep on the couch!

I'm more concerned that he goes to a home that wants him than the money. I'll set up a CR in a moment.
@Cuddleh
Sorry, I fell asleep on the couch!

I'm more concerned that he goes to a home that wants him than the money. I'll set up a CR in a moment.
@Meredith44

Ah better than me! I retore my back muscle and have been writhing in pain for...two and a half hours? The medicine I took didn't do anything and I can't take more yet and...gah. Anyway, thank you for the CR; I'll go attach my end now
@Meredith44

Ah better than me! I retore my back muscle and have been writhing in pain for...two and a half hours? The medicine I took didn't do anything and I can't take more yet and...gah. Anyway, thank you for the CR; I'll go attach my end now
@Cuddleh
That sounds awful. I pinched a vertebrae in my back years ago, and I still have nerve damage from it. Backs are tricky things. I hope yours is better now. And I completed the trade.
@Cuddleh
That sounds awful. I pinched a vertebrae in my back years ago, and I still have nerve damage from it. Backs are tricky things. I hope yours is better now. And I completed the trade.
@Meredith44

It was really bad honestly. I didn't sleep until 8:30 this morning, it's never been that bad before. And yikes that doesn't sound any better :( They certainly are. It wouldn't be so bad if I'd actually DO something that caused it to retear but I don't; it just randomly happens, whenever it wants, about once a year @.@ Yaaaaay! ^-^ Thank you :D
@Meredith44

It was really bad honestly. I didn't sleep until 8:30 this morning, it's never been that bad before. And yikes that doesn't sound any better :( They certainly are. It wouldn't be so bad if I'd actually DO something that caused it to retear but I don't; it just randomly happens, whenever it wants, about once a year @.@ Yaaaaay! ^-^ Thank you :D
@Cuddleh
That does not sound fun. I hope you feel better!
@Cuddleh
That does not sound fun. I hope you feel better!
@Meredith44

it seems i missed the nocs in your sig before they were exalted. could i please have a ping when their parents breed again?
@Meredith44

it seems i missed the nocs in your sig before they were exalted. could i please have a ping when their parents breed again?
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
is 26155126 Alyssa still available?
@Meredith44
is 26155126 Alyssa still available?
@Meredith44
@Anastaga
Sorry for the delay. Yes, she is.
@Anastaga
Sorry for the delay. Yes, she is.
@Meredith44

I'm really interested in Saevio. What would his price be in treasure?
@Meredith44

I'm really interested in Saevio. What would his price be in treasure?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10