Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Halloween dragons, more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Meredith44

If you still have the white/magenta/red imp boy, could you hold him for me please?
@Meredith44

If you still have the white/magenta/red imp boy, could you hold him for me please?
aqLwpCP.png
@MayuriKurotsuchi
I took him off of the Auction House. :)
@MayuriKurotsuchi
I took him off of the Auction House. :)
@Meredith44

would you be willing to sell 7177483 for 15k? :0
@Meredith44

would you be willing to sell 7177483 for 15k? :0
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
@rabbitlord
You're a newbie, so sure, why not? I'll send the crossroads over as soon as I take him down off of the AH. :)
@rabbitlord
You're a newbie, so sure, why not? I'll send the crossroads over as soon as I take him down off of the AH. :)
@Meredith44

thanks so much!! :--)
@Meredith44

thanks so much!! :--)
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
@rabbitlord
You're welcome! I hope he has fun in your clan/lair. :D
@rabbitlord
You're welcome! I hope he has fun in your clan/lair. :D
@Meredith44
Man, I am so tempted by that sky circuit girl! But I'm supposed to be saving money for festival accents, ughh what to do. Would you possibly let her go for 15k? D:
@Meredith44
Man, I am so tempted by that sky circuit girl! But I'm supposed to be saving money for festival accents, ughh what to do. Would you possibly let her go for 15k? D:
@Aizuki
Sure! I'll take her off the AH and send her to you. :)

And if you want to wait to buy her next week after getting festival accents this week, I'm totally willing to hold her. Just accept the CR when you want/are ready/have the money. :)
@Aizuki
Sure! I'll take her off the AH and send her to you. :)

And if you want to wait to buy her next week after getting festival accents this week, I'm totally willing to hold her. Just accept the CR when you want/are ready/have the money. :)
@Meredith44
Aw thanks, you are the sweetest! I can take her now and go grind some Shock Switch tonight. Thanks again for being so nice! :D
@Meredith44
Aw thanks, you are the sweetest! I can take her now and go grind some Shock Switch tonight. Thanks again for being so nice! :D
@Aizuki
Okay! I hope she enjoys her stay in your lair. :)
@Aizuki
Okay! I hope she enjoys her stay in your lair. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10