Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] Patriotic Dragons! New WCs/Imps!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@azrielen

Okay..... Just let me know what I owe and I will send it tonight
@azrielen

Okay..... Just let me know what I owe and I will send it tonight
@murgy31 Were you looking for the Imperial pair or the WC/Coatl pair in the IriShims?
@murgy31 Were you looking for the Imperial pair or the WC/Coatl pair in the IriShims?
HEPmLsK.png
Am going to bed now! Will answer requests and pings in order of receiving once I get up! First come, first serve on the reserves~~~
Am going to bed now! Will answer requests and pings in order of receiving once I get up! First come, first serve on the reserves~~~
HEPmLsK.png
:)
:)
6iwT024.png
@azrielen
How much do I pay in advance to get a first pick on the Winter Soldier & The Asset nest or 2nd pick on the Glory & Columbia nest?
@azrielen
How much do I pay in advance to get a first pick on the Winter Soldier & The Asset nest or 2nd pick on the Glory & Columbia nest?
@azrielen This thread made me shed two tears...one out of laughter, the other for freedom.

I would love a ping for Free and Brave, if at all possible!
@azrielen This thread made me shed two tears...one out of laughter, the other for freedom.

I would love a ping for Free and Brave, if at all possible!
@azrielen Sorry was at work... I wanted Winter Soldier/The asset and Gloria and Columbia. I think it was the same ones that @Gimeurcookie requested though, so just let me know what you want me to send, and I will.

Thank you! Your Hatchery is gorgeous!
@azrielen Sorry was at work... I wanted Winter Soldier/The asset and Gloria and Columbia. I think it was the same ones that @Gimeurcookie requested though, so just let me know what you want me to send, and I will.

Thank you! Your Hatchery is gorgeous!
@azrielen
Could I get the reserve for Patriot and Patriotism?

(@Maiamore I tend to be forgetful)
@azrielen
Could I get the reserve for Patriot and Patriotism?

(@Maiamore I tend to be forgetful)
@murgy31 OK since you asked about them first, you'll be set for First Pick Reserve on WinterSolder/TheAsset (300k). Until I hear back from @Sidegrinder I'll put you for second pick from Glory/Columbia. Glory and Columbia have not yet had a nest so I do not yet know how many eggs they will have. As long as they have at least two you should be good. XD

So right now just send the 300k for WinterSolder/TheAsset and I'll let you know if you need to send more.

@Gimeurcookie Another user asked about them first, so you may have to later picks. I'm still waiting to hear if Sidegrinder actually wants the first pick on Glory/Columbia, so we'll see. I'll let you know! But you can have second pick on WinterSolder/TheAsset. You wouldn't have to pay for that in advance. Let me know if that's OK!

@HoundOfIbiza Sure thing, will add you to their list!

@Maiamore Sure! Send the 35k anytime, I'll set you for the reserve. :)
@murgy31 OK since you asked about them first, you'll be set for First Pick Reserve on WinterSolder/TheAsset (300k). Until I hear back from @Sidegrinder I'll put you for second pick from Glory/Columbia. Glory and Columbia have not yet had a nest so I do not yet know how many eggs they will have. As long as they have at least two you should be good. XD

So right now just send the 300k for WinterSolder/TheAsset and I'll let you know if you need to send more.

@Gimeurcookie Another user asked about them first, so you may have to later picks. I'm still waiting to hear if Sidegrinder actually wants the first pick on Glory/Columbia, so we'll see. I'll let you know! But you can have second pick on WinterSolder/TheAsset. You wouldn't have to pay for that in advance. Let me know if that's OK!

@HoundOfIbiza Sure thing, will add you to their list!

@Maiamore Sure! Send the 35k anytime, I'll set you for the reserve. :)
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen

Can I send jems or do you want treasure?
@azrielen

Can I send jems or do you want treasure?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27