Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] Patriotic Dragons! New WCs/Imps!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Baleara As requested, I'm poking you the day before! XD In order for the babies to be born on November 11th, the parents should be on a nest no later than tomorrow. :3
@Baleara As requested, I'm poking you the day before! XD In order for the babies to be born on November 11th, the parents should be on a nest no later than tomorrow. :3
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@xiehan They have been bred and are currently sitting on 3 eggs! :)
@xiehan They have been bred and are currently sitting on 3 eggs! :)
HEPmLsK.png
@Baleara Thanks! Looking forward to the babies!! :D Also a heads-up that I've changed usernames (from @xiehan) but I'm still here ;)
@Baleara Thanks! Looking forward to the babies!! :D Also a heads-up that I've changed usernames (from @xiehan) but I'm still here ;)

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

The babies are born! All male, all at the back of my lair. Take your pick! :D
@pingu

The babies are born! All male, all at the back of my lair. Take your pick! :D
HEPmLsK.png
@Baleara Identical triplets, I see. XD I'll take the eldest, then.
Thank you so much!
@Baleara Identical triplets, I see. XD I'll take the eldest, then.
Thank you so much!

@azrielen
1A Hatchery, 50 stars out of 10
Could you please ping me for hatchlings of Manifest & Destiny? Especially if there's a female offspring x)
EDIT: okAY wait I just checked if any of the offspring could breed with the dragon I have aaand no
Please ping me for offspring from Mountain's Majesty and Shining Sea instead @Baleara
@azrielen
1A Hatchery, 50 stars out of 10
Could you please ping me for hatchlings of Manifest & Destiny? Especially if there's a female offspring x)
EDIT: okAY wait I just checked if any of the offspring could breed with the dragon I have aaand no
Please ping me for offspring from Mountain's Majesty and Shining Sea instead @Baleara
Gammass.gif
@AlfredFJones I surely could! If you're looking for Red/Blue/White to go with Justice, you might be interested in this female: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8429561] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84296/8429561_350.png[/img] [/url] You could easily breed change her into whatever you like and it'd cost less that regening a RipCurrent dragon if you're looking for shinier genes! :D
@AlfredFJones I surely could! If you're looking for Red/Blue/White to go with Justice, you might be interested in this female:

8429561_350.png

You could easily breed change her into whatever you like and it'd cost less that regening a RipCurrent dragon if you're looking for shinier genes! :D
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen
You know what, I'll buy her c:
Please still ping me for that other pair ^^
@azrielen
You know what, I'll buy her c:
Please still ping me for that other pair ^^
Gammass.gif
@azrielen Add me to the general/4th of July pinglist? This hatchery amuses me so much. Especially that picture of America with his hand on his heart. XD
@azrielen Add me to the general/4th of July pinglist? This hatchery amuses me so much. Especially that picture of America with his hand on his heart. XD
Addiction: Hot black tea.
Profession: Wannabe philosopher.
Pronouns: They/them/their.
Oooh can I be on a general pinglist please? Thanks! @azrielen
Oooh can I be on a general pinglist please? Thanks! @azrielen

qNWL6Kh.jpg
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27