Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [R] Patriotic Dragons! New WCs/Imps!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@Piney

That would be no problem. Not on the 4th, since that would not conform with Holiday Hub standards, but on their next breeding, sure. Which pair would your prefer so I can make a note.
@Piney

That would be no problem. Not on the 4th, since that would not conform with Holiday Hub standards, but on their next breeding, sure. Which pair would your prefer so I can make a note.
HEPmLsK.png
OMG IT LOOKS SO AMAZINGGGGGGGG
OMG IT LOOKS SO AMAZINGGGGGGGG
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen

MURRRRICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THIS HATCHERY IS AMAZING! GREAT JOB!

Can I be pinged for the offspring of Iron Patriot & War Machine, Colonel & Sarge, and Founder & Hero? Wildclaaaaaawwwwwwsssssss only though. Or just for their general offspring, if you don't want to be like all specific and whatnot.

MAY ALL YOUR FIREWORKS SHINE BRIGHTLY AND BOOM LOUDLY! :D
@azrielen

MURRRRICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THIS HATCHERY IS AMAZING! GREAT JOB!

Can I be pinged for the offspring of Iron Patriot & War Machine, Colonel & Sarge, and Founder & Hero? Wildclaaaaaawwwwwwsssssss only though. Or just for their general offspring, if you don't want to be like all specific and whatnot.

MAY ALL YOUR FIREWORKS SHINE BRIGHTLY AND BOOM LOUDLY! :D
10302021_banner.png
@azrielen could I get on the pinglist for symbol & symbolic, Freedom & Liberty, as well as captain tomato & the tomatovenger?
I can finally get down to business on my Niv-Mizzet themed dragons ^w^
@azrielen could I get on the pinglist for symbol & symbolic, Freedom & Liberty, as well as captain tomato & the tomatovenger?
I can finally get down to business on my Niv-Mizzet themed dragons ^w^
they/them pronouns
*sheds a tear* FOR AMERICA

sadly i am completely broke but have a free bump for freedom
*sheds a tear* FOR AMERICA

sadly i am completely broke but have a free bump for freedom
Bump before bed!
Bump before bed!
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen

I'm looking for immortals would it be possible to get a boy and a girl one from your blue rip pair, and one from your blue irr pair? I can pay when I get off work?
@azrielen

I'm looking for immortals would it be possible to get a boy and a girl one from your blue rip pair, and one from your blue irr pair? I can pay when I get off work?
@bonstrosity @NivMizzet Sure thing I will add you shortly!
@bonstrosity @NivMizzet Sure thing I will add you shortly!
HEPmLsK.png
@azrielen Glory & Columbia, Soldier & Warrior, and Triskellion & Insight. :3 Also I'm looking for a male imperial out of those pairs. Thanks!
@azrielen Glory & Columbia, Soldier & Warrior, and Triskellion & Insight. :3 Also I'm looking for a male imperial out of those pairs. Thanks!
@murgy31 You'd have first pick of the iriShim WC/Coatl pair or Imperial pair (pre-paid first pick reserve) and potentially second pick of the ripple Imperial pair, unless Sidegrinder drops out. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

By the Blue Iri pair did you mean Winter Soldier/The Asset or Soldier/Warrior?
@murgy31 You'd have first pick of the iriShim WC/Coatl pair or Imperial pair (pre-paid first pick reserve) and potentially second pick of the ripple Imperial pair, unless Sidegrinder drops out. I'm still waiting to hear back from them.

By the Blue Iri pair did you mean Winter Soldier/The Asset or Soldier/Warrior?
HEPmLsK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27