Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Leveled Dragons Swap Center
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75
@Mutation oh my, Code is...exquisite :O *debates whether she should spend everything on her* ahhhhhhhh
@Mutation oh my, Code is...exquisite :O *debates whether she should spend everything on her* ahhhhhhhh
HKs5ANM.png
ZKeO0QO.png
@Dauqhter Haha, I get quite a few compliments about her! :)
@Dauqhter Haha, I get quite a few compliments about her! :)
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Dami @SaF @Artisans @ZenithNadir @Tugalsan @Nikniknik @Iskari @alendrea @Kaishun @Wetha @Calm @Fulcrum45 @HSoup @Mutation @Solar @chimerahound @Frankenstein @CaptainxSpacey @Airis @Armiyana @Satchen

Hi everyone! Just letting you guys know that we have a nice shiny spreadsheet for everyone to list their dragons, so hopefully potential buyers can breeze through to find something they're looking for instead of having to check page by page on the thread.

All you have to do is add a new row with your information (and please do, because it looks really awkward with my two dragons being the only listings :) ).
I protected the top row so it doesn't accidentally get removed, but please contact me if there's something you think needs to be added or changed within the headings!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bG8hbBOw9J6cN2xbW1eTvS0Ws13wcp8Zf4wFmTJ_3pA/edit?usp=sharing
@Dami @SaF @Artisans @ZenithNadir @Tugalsan @Nikniknik @Iskari @alendrea @Kaishun @Wetha @Calm @Fulcrum45 @HSoup @Mutation @Solar @chimerahound @Frankenstein @CaptainxSpacey @Airis @Armiyana @Satchen

Hi everyone! Just letting you guys know that we have a nice shiny spreadsheet for everyone to list their dragons, so hopefully potential buyers can breeze through to find something they're looking for instead of having to check page by page on the thread.

All you have to do is add a new row with your information (and please do, because it looks really awkward with my two dragons being the only listings :) ).
I protected the top row so it doesn't accidentally get removed, but please contact me if there's something you think needs to be added or changed within the headings!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bG8hbBOw9J6cN2xbW1eTvS0Ws13wcp8Zf4wFmTJ_3pA/edit?usp=sharing
@Opulent Thanks for the heads-up! I'm going to start working on my first L15 soon, so it'll be nice to have somewhere to advertise him!
@Opulent Thanks for the heads-up! I'm going to start working on my first L15 soon, so it'll be nice to have somewhere to advertise him!
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@Opulent Brilliant! I shall add mine ^_^
@Opulent Brilliant! I shall add mine ^_^
Sold!
Sold!
Ave.
Just to sound out my idea, do you think other users would be interested in buying leveled dragons that were customizable? Like, I leveled the dragons to about 15 or so and didn't assign any of the stat points, so that whoever bought them could give the dragon whatever build and stones they wanted.
Just to sound out my idea, do you think other users would be interested in buying leveled dragons that were customizable? Like, I leveled the dragons to about 15 or so and didn't assign any of the stat points, so that whoever bought them could give the dragon whatever build and stones they wanted.
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@Opulent

Thanks! I just added my two to the list.
@Opulent

Thanks! I just added my two to the list.
@Opulent
Ohh, the spreadsheet is excellent, thank you!
@Opulent
Ohh, the spreadsheet is excellent, thank you!
BMUOo5n.png2Zkxrjl.pngoHEFya3.gif
@SaF I grabbed Eyghon. He's very pretty~

And this has also been a bump for a nice thread.
@SaF I grabbed Eyghon. He's very pretty~

And this has also been a bump for a nice thread.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 74 75