Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | +SUPER GREEN+ St Patty's Day!
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61
Happy New Year!

New Hatchlings & General Ping List
@Bwee
@lindentea
@Cuivienen
@Ogg
@creepyknees
@KCSquib
@TooEvilToLove
@Bearings
@Rionach
@Lainer
@ilimati
@Wendibro
@Vediilah
@Holycacti
@Koffein
@Panix
@SakuraDryad
@Fabro
@Anke
@ilexopaca (no Gembond)
@RainyRose (only Imps)

Starting off the New Year with a new pair of dragons, Arkadio and Myst, and working on another subspecies that will be linked to my Specialties post once I finish the thread.
Happy New Year!

New Hatchlings & General Ping List
@Bwee
@lindentea
@Cuivienen
@Ogg
@creepyknees
@KCSquib
@TooEvilToLove
@Bearings
@Rionach
@Lainer
@ilimati
@Wendibro
@Vediilah
@Holycacti
@Koffein
@Panix
@SakuraDryad
@Fabro
@Anke
@ilexopaca (no Gembond)
@RainyRose (only Imps)

Starting off the New Year with a new pair of dragons, Arkadio and Myst, and working on another subspecies that will be linked to my Specialties post once I finish the thread.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Teletraan I would love the double Thicket boy but I've limited room. Trade? Ping me back soon!
@Teletraan I would love the double Thicket boy but I've limited room. Trade? Ping me back soon!
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach I can hold him for a few days if you'd like. What were you thinking about trading? I've taken him off the AH for now so he doesn't get bought.
@Rionach I can hold him for a few days if you'd like. What were you thinking about trading? I've taken him off the AH for now so he doesn't get bought.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Teletraan I have some X-mas dragons left over posted on my thread you can exalt. One or more should be fair.

Let me know.
@Teletraan I have some X-mas dragons left over posted on my thread you can exalt. One or more should be fair.

Let me know.
shadebanner_by_myserpentine-d9llwgu.png
@Rionach Sure, I'll trade for one or two to exalt. I'll set up a CR and you can put however many you want in the trade (depends how many freed up lair spaces you want lol). I'll level them accordingly before exalting.
@Rionach Sure, I'll trade for one or two to exalt. I'll set up a CR and you can put however many you want in the trade (depends how many freed up lair spaces you want lol). I'll level them accordingly before exalting.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Yandet (one time ping) I totally forgot to ping you, I'm so sorry! I completely blanked on checking their pinglist when I listed them. Luckily both hatchlings are still available!
@Yandet (one time ping) I totally forgot to ping you, I'm so sorry! I completely blanked on checking their pinglist when I listed them. Luckily both hatchlings are still available!
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
Izuku (#38502044) is so PRETTY I'm SCREAMIN
Whoever gets him is super heckin lucky that they got such a gorgeous new years dragon

Could I be added to the pinglist for that pair? Or just your general pinglist? I don't really have any green dragons :0 Or lair room, which is why I need to upgrade before I buy any pretties
Izuku (#38502044) is so PRETTY I'm SCREAMIN
Whoever gets him is super heckin lucky that they got such a gorgeous new years dragon

Could I be added to the pinglist for that pair? Or just your general pinglist? I don't really have any green dragons :0 Or lair room, which is why I need to upgrade before I buy any pretties
+3 FR time
Cheap dragons for sale!
I also do art and nest rentals :3
aaaaaahelloaaaaaaD1hGher.png 45vn8KS.gif 942fhpK.png
@DracoLeo I can add you to both if you'd like! Izuku was bought and breed-changed into a Tundra, just to let you know (I hadn't updated my thread yet to remove him). His parents are actually a Bogsneak and Coatl, so they'll have Bogsneaks for their next nest (with like, 2% chance of Coatl). If you don't want to be on their pinglist because of that let me know, otherwise I'll be sure to put you on my general pinglist.
@DracoLeo I can add you to both if you'd like! Izuku was bought and breed-changed into a Tundra, just to let you know (I hadn't updated my thread yet to remove him). His parents are actually a Bogsneak and Coatl, so they'll have Bogsneaks for their next nest (with like, 2% chance of Coatl). If you don't want to be on their pinglist because of that let me know, otherwise I'll be sure to put you on my general pinglist.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
@Teletraan
I particularly love floofs but I also like all breeds, so it's coolio