Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] {DONE} GEN 1 - MAIZE | WHITE | PLAT
1 2 3 4 5
[center] [b]THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED ~ THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LURKS, BUMPS AND BIDS! =D[/b] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fD9xoto.png[/IMG] [b] BEGINS: April 1st, 2014 ENDS: April 5th @ turnover[/b] [i]*** There will be a 12 hour snipe guard in effect for this auction. Please note, this is [u]not[/u] a flash auction. Regardless of the date, this auction cannot officially end until 12 hours have elapsed since the most recent bid.*** [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2433301] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/24334/2433301_350.png[/img] [/url] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TcAkcgz.png[/IMG] [/center] [b]1.[/b] Ping me here! All bids must be posted on this board. I can't take bids via PM; it just looks too suspicious and I don't want anyone to think I'm rigging anything. [b]2.[/b] I'm not always online to immediately update the high bids, so do check the recent posts before placing your own bid, to avoid confusion. But if a mistake happens, don't panic, we'll sort it out c: [b]3.[/b] Bidding starts at [b]100k[/b], and the minimum bid increase is [b]25k[/b]. All bids should be in treasure. Gems will be accepted at [b]1:450[/b] (as an incentive xD) but bids should still be posted in treasure amounts to keep things consistent. You can also pay with a mix of both, and we'll sort out that transfer after the auction closes. [b]3.[/b] If a problem arises, we'll all talk it out like adults and find a solution. No bickering, whining, passive aggressive comments, tomato throwing or drama. I hate it. I reserve the right to end the auction and void all bids if people can't behave properly. That said, auctions can get tense, and I understand that ^^ But please do not use that as an excuse to behave rudely or childishly. Ain't nobody got time for that xD [b]4.[/b] Have fun! [s]And may the odds be ever in your favor![/s] And Good luck! =D [center][b][u]CURRENT BIDS[/u][/b] [b]HIGH BID:[/b] 450k by Zwynx (1000g) [b]RESERVE BID:[/b] 375k by Ventus [b]PAST BID/S:[/b] 350k by QyetLady, 325k by Ventus, 300k by QyetLady, 275k by Ventus, 250k by QyetLady, 225k by Ventus, 200k by QyetLady, 150k by MightyOak, 125k by Chell, 100k by QyetLady [i]A special thanks to all bidders and lurkers for your support and participation![/i] c:

THIS AUCTION HAS ENDED ~ THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LURKS, BUMPS AND BIDS! =D

fD9xoto.png

BEGINS: April 1st, 2014

ENDS: April 5th @ turnover

*** There will be a 12 hour snipe guard in effect for this auction. Please note, this is not a flash auction. Regardless of the date, this auction cannot officially end until 12 hours have elapsed since the most recent bid.***

2433301_350.png

TcAkcgz.png

1. Ping me here! All bids must be posted on this board. I can't take bids via PM; it just looks too suspicious and I don't want anyone to think I'm rigging anything.

2. I'm not always online to immediately update the high bids, so do check the recent posts before placing your own bid, to avoid confusion. But if a mistake happens, don't panic, we'll sort it out c:

3. Bidding starts at 100k, and the minimum bid increase is 25k. All bids should be in treasure. Gems will be accepted at 1:450 (as an incentive xD) but bids should still be posted in treasure amounts to keep things consistent. You can also pay with a mix of both, and we'll sort out that transfer after the auction closes.

3. If a problem arises, we'll all talk it out like adults and find a solution. No bickering, whining, passive aggressive comments, tomato throwing or drama. I hate it. I reserve the right to end the auction and void all bids if people can't behave properly. That said, auctions can get tense, and I understand that ^^ But please do not use that as an excuse to behave rudely or childishly. Ain't nobody got time for that xD

4. Have fun! And may the odds be ever in your favor! And Good luck! =D

CURRENT BIDS

HIGH BID: 450k by Zwynx (1000g)

RESERVE BID: 375k by Ventus

PAST BID/S: 350k by QyetLady, 325k by Ventus, 300k by QyetLady, 275k by Ventus, 250k by QyetLady, 225k by Ventus, 200k by QyetLady, 150k by MightyOak, 125k by Chell, 100k by QyetLady

A special thanks to all bidders and lurkers for your support and participation! c:
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
Very pretty, good luck!
Very pretty, good luck!
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
@Abderus
pretty girl but not the color I'm looking for good luck though
@Abderus
pretty girl but not the color I'm looking for good luck though
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
@Ashkaa @Sylvarant - Thanks guys! =D It's always good day when friends stop by ^-^ *offers lurker cookies* xD
@Ashkaa @Sylvarant - Thanks guys! =D It's always good day when friends stop by ^-^ *offers lurker cookies* xD
rqoyImq.gif

Oh my - It would figure.....

SB

XD
Oh my - It would figure.....

SB

XD
@Abderus Forgotten ping - obviously I'm too distracted to even think straight at the moment. :)
@Abderus Forgotten ping - obviously I'm too distracted to even think straight at the moment. :)
Wow, what a nice dragon. Good luck! :)
Wow, what a nice dragon. Good luck! :)
@QyetLady - =D Adding you for the SB now ~ and don't worry, I forget to ping all the time ^^

@Pyrate - Aw, thanks! *shoves cookies at you* HERE HAVE A LURKER COOKIE XD
@QyetLady - =D Adding you for the SB now ~ and don't worry, I forget to ping all the time ^^

@Pyrate - Aw, thanks! *shoves cookies at you* HERE HAVE A LURKER COOKIE XD
rqoyImq.gif

Aw man, definitely keeping an eye on this. I have a white/platinum/maize boy she would be perfect with.
Aw man, definitely keeping an eye on this. I have a white/platinum/maize boy she would be perfect with.
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
1 2 3 4 5