Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] {DONE} GEN 1 - MAIZE | WHITE | PLAT
1 2 3 4 5
@Abderus
325k ^^
@Abderus
325k ^^
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
@Ventus - Adding now c:

@QyetLady - You've been outbid at 325k ~
@Ventus - Adding now c:

@QyetLady - You've been outbid at 325k ~
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus - I think I'm going to give in - for now at least. I hit my self imposed limit, but I may be back. XD
@Abderus - I think I'm going to give in - for now at least. I hit my self imposed limit, but I may be back. XD
@Abderus - I said I might be back - after some sales of items for gems... I have more free funds.. so 350k :)
@Abderus - I said I might be back - after some sales of items for gems... I have more free funds.. so 350k :)
@QyetLady - Welcome back ^^ I'll add you now :)

@Ventus - You've been outbid at 350k ~
@QyetLady - Welcome back ^^ I'll add you now :)

@Ventus - You've been outbid at 350k ~
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus
XD My funds are gonna be nonexistent at this point...but that color range....
@Abderus
XD My funds are gonna be nonexistent at this point...but that color range....
I collect white/fire gen 1s.....it's a problem XD
@Ventus - Ok I know I'm totally biased, haha, but she does have a pretty magnificent range ~ adding you now! c:

@QyetLady - You've been outbid at 375k ~
@Ventus - Ok I know I'm totally biased, haha, but she does have a pretty magnificent range ~ adding you now! c:

@QyetLady - You've been outbid at 375k ~
rqoyImq.gif

@Abderus - And this time I am really out of it - I found a female that will perfectly match a male I have - and she's already well gened. XD Kind of wipes out my funds - but it'll be easier to gene one, rather than two. :) Better to mate an already existing dragon than try to find yet another mate.
@Abderus - And this time I am really out of it - I found a female that will perfectly match a male I have - and she's already well gened. XD Kind of wipes out my funds - but it'll be easier to gene one, rather than two. :) Better to mate an already existing dragon than try to find yet another mate.
@QyetLady - I totally understand! I'm happy you found a mate one of your males though XD That's a hard enough task these days, haha.

See you at the next auction ;D
@QyetLady - I totally understand! I'm happy you found a mate one of your males though XD That's a hard enough task these days, haha.

See you at the next auction ;D
rqoyImq.gif

@Zwynx Pinging you to the board :)
@Zwynx Pinging you to the board :)
rqoyImq.gif

1 2 3 4 5