Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] {DONE} GEN 1 - MAIZE | WHITE | PLAT
1 2 3 4 5
@Abderus
Oooh if you give out cookies I might have to comment on all your threads from now on >.>
Really though, are you the master of grayscale khims? You seem to get them like crazy. :)
@Abderus
Oooh if you give out cookies I might have to comment on all your threads from now on >.>
Really though, are you the master of grayscale khims? You seem to get them like crazy. :)
Of course this goes up right after I sink all my money into a lair expansion. I probably couldn't have afforded her anyway...
Of course this goes up right after I sink all my money into a lair expansion. I probably couldn't have afforded her anyway...
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
bumps :)
*steals cookies and runs off :P*
bumps :)
*steals cookies and runs off :P*
@Abderus - Thanks for the ping to the dragon! As time went by though I thought to myself that the man I was gonna pair her with, I think, I wanna keep pure. Good luck to @Ventus if he or she decides to bid! The range is practically perfect between the two dragons.
@Abderus - Thanks for the ping to the dragon! As time went by though I thought to myself that the man I was gonna pair her with, I think, I wanna keep pure. Good luck to @Ventus if he or she decides to bid! The range is practically perfect between the two dragons.
Looking for a Midnight/Shadow/Shadow first gen with Shadow eyes! Male or Female, both work fine. Nonbred though. PM me for details if you're willing to sell!

QQnBZuq.gif
@Ventus - WOW, that would be an epic range. 2nd Gen triple whites for daays XD

@Pyrate - I'll try to make regular batches of lurker cookies a 'thing' xD And I swear I'm not as lucky as it looks like, haha.

@Jinkx - I feel like I had my last auction at a bad time for you too! D: Eeeps, sorry! I swear I'm not doing it on purpose x_x

@Drakkanwolf - *snugs*

@Xuchilbara - That makes sense ^^ Oh, and in other news, I typed your name so many times by now on all these different boards that I don't even have to check how to spell it anymore XP #coolstoryright
@Ventus - WOW, that would be an epic range. 2nd Gen triple whites for daays XD

@Pyrate - I'll try to make regular batches of lurker cookies a 'thing' xD And I swear I'm not as lucky as it looks like, haha.

@Jinkx - I feel like I had my last auction at a bad time for you too! D: Eeeps, sorry! I swear I'm not doing it on purpose x_x

@Drakkanwolf - *snugs*

@Xuchilbara - That makes sense ^^ Oh, and in other news, I typed your name so many times by now on all these different boards that I don't even have to check how to spell it anymore XP #coolstoryright
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
Gosh, I love Maize and Platinum x_x
Lovelovelove.

Going to 125k o3o
Gosh, I love Maize and Platinum x_x
Lovelovelove.

Going to 125k o3o

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Abderus - Lmao! Much letters, many memory~

...Derp.
@Abderus - Lmao! Much letters, many memory~

...Derp.
Looking for a Midnight/Shadow/Shadow first gen with Shadow eyes! Male or Female, both work fine. Nonbred though. PM me for details if you're willing to sell!

QQnBZuq.gif
@Chell - Adding you now! =D thanks!

@Qyetlady - You've been outbid at 125k ~
@Chell - Adding you now! =D thanks!

@Qyetlady - You've been outbid at 125k ~
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus 150k please! You always have such pretty auction dragons!
@Abderus 150k please! You always have such pretty auction dragons!
Signature_zpsbd04a914.jpg
@MightyOak - Aw thanks ^^ I try to auction off the good ones xD Adding you now!

@Chell - You've been outbid at 150k ~
@MightyOak - Aw thanks ^^ I try to auction off the good ones xD Adding you now!

@Chell - You've been outbid at 150k ~
rqoyImq.gif

1 2 3 4 5