Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | R.B htchry! XXX snaps / darklings etc.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@HailfireAlicorn

I have used the scrying workshop to see if the parents are related to Pyrite - sadly, while there is no relation with the mother, there is a relation with the father.

Now, I assume you're looking for both a triple lemon and a near miss / unrelated triple lemon, if I'm correct?

There's a few choices I can offer - if you purchase a triple lemon from me, I will give you a discount and because sadly Pyrite happened to be related to one of the parents, I can try to breed either a near miss triple lemon for you that's NOT related, or, breed a triple banana for you. The near miss unrelated draggie would be a plentiful, but free (after I've received payment for the trip lem) - the triple banana I'd give you a discount for since you'd be buying not just one but two triples. :3

I don't just accept treasure however, I take gems, or even art as payment :3
@HailfireAlicorn

I have used the scrying workshop to see if the parents are related to Pyrite - sadly, while there is no relation with the mother, there is a relation with the father.

Now, I assume you're looking for both a triple lemon and a near miss / unrelated triple lemon, if I'm correct?

There's a few choices I can offer - if you purchase a triple lemon from me, I will give you a discount and because sadly Pyrite happened to be related to one of the parents, I can try to breed either a near miss triple lemon for you that's NOT related, or, breed a triple banana for you. The near miss unrelated draggie would be a plentiful, but free (after I've received payment for the trip lem) - the triple banana I'd give you a discount for since you'd be buying not just one but two triples. :3

I don't just accept treasure however, I take gems, or even art as payment :3
Googlysmall_zpsj1nmgjsf.png
@Viatrixa

Oh sorry! I should have worded that better. I just need one, a female that can go with Pyrite. Whether it ends up being a triple of some kind or a near miss doesn't matter. Sorry for the confusion!

Also I definitely almost wrote "near ****" instead of "near miss". :X
@Viatrixa

Oh sorry! I should have worded that better. I just need one, a female that can go with Pyrite. Whether it ends up being a triple of some kind or a near miss doesn't matter. Sorry for the confusion!

Also I definitely almost wrote "near ****" instead of "near miss". :X
HIHhist.gifZNhRsiG.pngHIHhist.gif
@HailfireAlicorn

No no I did getcha - I was offering alternatives hehe :3 well I'll ping you when I've mate a lemony lady unrelated then!
@HailfireAlicorn

No no I did getcha - I was offering alternatives hehe :3 well I'll ping you when I've mate a lemony lady unrelated then!
@Vitrixa

Alright awesome! :D Thank you!
@Vitrixa

Alright awesome! :D Thank you!
HIHhist.gifZNhRsiG.pngHIHhist.gif
PLOINK
PLOINK
Bump
Bump