Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | R.B htchry! XXX snaps / darklings etc.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
How much would a male like Planetfuzz cost me ??
How much would a male like Planetfuzz cost me ??
@Zoi

20,000 - or 15,000 if you can give a fun excuse! :P
@Zoi

20,000 - or 15,000 if you can give a fun excuse! :P
Googlysmall_zpsj1nmgjsf.png
@viatrixa
I'd be awesome if you could mate the carribean snappies for me =)
Do you accept art as payment? Otherwise I'd pay with treasure :D
@viatrixa
I'd be awesome if you could mate the carribean snappies for me =)
Do you accept art as payment? Otherwise I'd pay with treasure :D
yAEXdRe.png
@EchoesAbove

They have been mated :) And as I mentioned before, no strings attached - if you don't like the babies don't worry! And if you do, yes, as I already said in a PM, I absolutely accept art as payment! :)
@EchoesAbove

They have been mated :) And as I mentioned before, no strings attached - if you don't like the babies don't worry! And if you do, yes, as I already said in a PM, I absolutely accept art as payment! :)
@Viatrixa totally worth 20k XD I saw him when I was looking up Banana/Y/Banana after I randomly hatched one and fell in love when I saw him, so fluffy and soft! ;;

If you hatch a Planetfuzz Jr please ping me!

PS- I'd have loved to trade art but I've yet to figure out what it would be worth in FR moneys
@Viatrixa totally worth 20k XD I saw him when I was looking up Banana/Y/Banana after I randomly hatched one and fell in love when I saw him, so fluffy and soft! ;;

If you hatch a Planetfuzz Jr please ping me!

PS- I'd have loved to trade art but I've yet to figure out what it would be worth in FR moneys
@Zoi

Planetfuzz has been mated with his regular love - high chance they'll produce a mini Planetfuzz or a very similar baby!
@Zoi

Planetfuzz has been mated with his regular love - high chance they'll produce a mini Planetfuzz or a very similar baby!
Bumps!
Bumps!
@Viatrixa I just bought this little near-miss fae boy from you, could you ping let me know the next time you get a pretty yellow-ish triple or near miss female? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3578515] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35786/3578515_350.png[/img] [/url] Also does that qualify for a discount? O 3 O
@Viatrixa

I just bought this little near-miss fae boy from you, could you ping let me know the next time you get a pretty yellow-ish triple or near miss female?

3578515_350.png

Also does that qualify for a discount? O 3 O
HIHhist.gifZNhRsiG.pngHIHhist.gif
@HailfireAlicorn

It does ;p there won't be any "near misses" because I have a proper triple lemon couple. They're just awaiting a breed change - and then they are RTB! I can put you on a reserve list if you'd like?
@HailfireAlicorn

It does ;p there won't be any "near misses" because I have a proper triple lemon couple. They're just awaiting a breed change - and then they are RTB! I can put you on a reserve list if you'd like?
@Viatrixa

That'd be great, thank you! :D Oh, they won't be related right?
@Viatrixa

That'd be great, thank you! :D Oh, they won't be related right?
HIHhist.gifZNhRsiG.pngHIHhist.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17