Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ★RAINBOW POOLS★ - Rainbows for Sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@Revision @Son
Hi, the imps hatched today! Please check the first page to see. I was really hoping the tert wasn't going to be a dark colour, but all of them turned out dark blue... -_- So, let me know if you guys still want them. If you don't, let me know and I'll refund your reserve payment. Since Revision paid the reserve first, they get the first pick of the two. Either offer a dragon of your own you think I would like, or pay the remaining amount (85k-20k=65k) by crossroads. Thanks :)

EDIT: Ok, Revision has made her choice. Would you like this imp or not? Let me know :)

@morningstar1 @KaylaEve
Pinging you guys to let you see what hatchlings there were this time! Hopefully, you can get a reserve on them next hatching! :3
@Revision @Son
Hi, the imps hatched today! Please check the first page to see. I was really hoping the tert wasn't going to be a dark colour, but all of them turned out dark blue... -_- So, let me know if you guys still want them. If you don't, let me know and I'll refund your reserve payment. Since Revision paid the reserve first, they get the first pick of the two. Either offer a dragon of your own you think I would like, or pay the remaining amount (85k-20k=65k) by crossroads. Thanks :)

EDIT: Ok, Revision has made her choice. Would you like this imp or not? Let me know :)

@morningstar1 @KaylaEve
Pinging you guys to let you see what hatchlings there were this time! Hopefully, you can get a reserve on them next hatching! :3
sig-2.png
@rayn im unfortunately not interested in him, im sorry !! :c
@rayn im unfortunately not interested in him, im sorry !! :c
4F3aTxd.png
@Son
No worries. Shall I put you on the pinglist for the next batch then?

@morningstar1 @KaylaEve
Anyone interested in the imp instead?
@Son
No worries. Shall I put you on the pinglist for the next batch then?

@morningstar1 @KaylaEve
Anyone interested in the imp instead?
sig-2.png
@rayn

Not me! He's a cutie, but I'm not lovin' that denim Crackle. Keep me on the pinglist for their next nest, though!
@rayn

Not me! He's a cutie, but I'm not lovin' that denim Crackle. Keep me on the pinglist for their next nest, though!
psNzThg.png
@KaylaEve Yeah, their terts disappointed me so much... I hope they have prettier babies next hatching :( And sure~
@KaylaEve Yeah, their terts disappointed me so much... I hope they have prettier babies next hatching :( And sure~
sig-2.png
if it was a gembond boy I'd have snapped that up.
if it was a gembond boy I'd have snapped that up.
insert funny joke here
@morningstar1 Gembond is rarer than crackle, so yeah... Dx Oh well, maybe next time :)
@morningstar1 Gembond is rarer than crackle, so yeah... Dx Oh well, maybe next time :)
sig-2.png
^
^
sig-2.png
@Son Wildroses hatched today, check them out :)
@Son Wildroses hatched today, check them out :)
sig-2.png
^
^
sig-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60