Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LAVAINBOW: Lava + colorful mane Veilspun
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24
@Luunai Will do! They have a nest hatching soon :)
@Luunai Will do! They have a nest hatching soon :)
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Araziah

Pepo x Meadow babies hatched! ... and all 4 have jungle as their primary. Wow.
@Araziah

Pepo x Meadow babies hatched! ... and all 4 have jungle as their primary. Wow.
@teiraa @Nethralia @Applethief @vanth @Luunai

Only one candyshop baby left!
@teiraa @Nethralia @Applethief @vanth @Luunai

Only one candyshop baby left!
@Werecobra
Thanks for the ping, but I've got all my candies matched up. :) Won't need another one for a while.
@Werecobra
Thanks for the ping, but I've got all my candies matched up. :) Won't need another one for a while.
DuLvCwY.png
@SableAlice @finalwords @scribblingface @Applethief @TheArcaneKitsune

Markers baby here! Along with another pair's babies that are very similar.
@SableAlice @finalwords @scribblingface @Applethief @TheArcaneKitsune

Markers baby here! Along with another pair's babies that are very similar.
@Werecobra Could I actually be removed from the Markers pinglist and added to the Sungrove list? When I first discovered your hatchery I was just looking for tropical coatls in general, and now I'm looking for a specific mate for a boy that I have :)
@Werecobra Could I actually be removed from the Markers pinglist and added to the Sungrove list? When I first discovered your hatchery I was just looking for tropical coatls in general, and now I'm looking for a specific mate for a boy that I have :)
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@werecobra Hey! Such gorgeous dragons (and I came here via your profile - love the lore you've got!). Could I be put on the pinglist for the Triple Fire pair?
@werecobra Hey! Such gorgeous dragons (and I came here via your profile - love the lore you've got!). Could I be put on the pinglist for the Triple Fire pair?
@Fujo @Ludenberg @vanth

Puppychow babies dropped! One sold before I could list pings. The remaining baby is Ripple, since I decided to put that on Biscuit instead of clown.
@Fujo @Ludenberg @vanth

Puppychow babies dropped! One sold before I could list pings. The remaining baby is Ripple, since I decided to put that on Biscuit instead of clown.
@Werecobra God she's gorgeous. I'd love to take her but I'm looking for a male atm so I'll have to wait. I'd like to remain on their ping list though, for males and females.
@Werecobra God she's gorgeous. I'd love to take her but I'm looking for a male atm so I'll have to wait. I'd like to remain on their ping list though, for males and females.
4Uy7T1v.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

cf4K14g.png
ZOtdOHX.png
@Werecobra

ugh i love love LOVE that baby. but I don't have the funds to pick it up right now. keep me on the ping list for that pair please, and if they have another ripple baby next time it'll be mine, ultra dibs
@Werecobra

ugh i love love LOVE that baby. but I don't have the funds to pick it up right now. keep me on the ping list for that pair please, and if they have another ripple baby next time it'll be mine, ultra dibs
kwOHp0C.gif
sam pants
MUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.png
0ZGGXxK.png
lightning_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcilwlc.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24