Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | LAVAINBOW: Lava + colorful mane Veilspun
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24
@Werecobra
I need to sell these gems first
so broke. ugh
@Werecobra
I need to sell these gems first
so broke. ugh
@PepperDraconic I'll send you one, then, and you can accept it when ready. I'm not in much of a hurry as I have no nests up to hatch right now
@PepperDraconic I'll send you one, then, and you can accept it when ready. I'm not in much of a hurry as I have no nests up to hatch right now
tumblr_nte6wzIxU21tm17oeo4_400.pngRLImtwE.png
@Cockatrice Hi! I'd like to be added to Sherbert and Cherry's ping list please! :)
@Cockatrice Hi! I'd like to be added to Sherbert and Cherry's ping list please! :)
@TheArcaneKitsune Markers baby up!

@Fujo @Ludenberg @vanth Puppychow babies up! One more ripple baby!
@TheArcaneKitsune Markers baby up!

@Fujo @Ludenberg @vanth Puppychow babies up! One more ripple baby!
@Cockatrice Bought the male brown/rose/maize tiger boy right off you, he's lovely! I have to resist so much to not buy one of his sisters as well haha
@Cockatrice Bought the male brown/rose/maize tiger boy right off you, he's lovely! I have to resist so much to not buy one of his sisters as well haha
4Uy7T1v.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

cf4K14g.png
ZOtdOHX.png
@Cockatrice
Hi! Could I be added to the pinglist Reese x Flashbang? c:
@Cockatrice
Hi! Could I be added to the pinglist Reese x Flashbang? c:
dX36uXq.png
@Cockatrice
Would it be possible to reserve a markers hatchling? Specifically, I'm aiming for a seafoam boy with banana tert.
@Cockatrice
Would it be possible to reserve a markers hatchling? Specifically, I'm aiming for a seafoam boy with banana tert.
Hail1.png
@Ninjakitten @theAbby @Warwick

Leaf/Fire/Lemon baby
@Ninjakitten @theAbby @Warwick

Leaf/Fire/Lemon baby
@sventastical Sure! I can do that for you :) They just bred recently so it will be August before the have another nest. Is that alright?
@sventastical Sure! I can do that for you :) They just bred recently so it will be August before the have another nest. Is that alright?
@Cockatrice
(Sorry for the delay, I was unexpectedly whisked away to a friend's house)
I don't mind sitting on the reserve for a while, it's perfectly fine. I'm in no rush. The price for reserves is 100k, right? I can send the money over now.
@Cockatrice
(Sorry for the delay, I was unexpectedly whisked away to a friend's house)
I don't mind sitting on the reserve for a while, it's perfectly fine. I'm in no rush. The price for reserves is 100k, right? I can send the money over now.
Hail1.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24