Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] Eyeburner Fire Primal [SOLD]
1 2
Got it @FloralFawn
Got it @FloralFawn
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Bid 300g :3
Bid 300g :3
2X0RXVH.png
Got it @linxminx
Got it @linxminx
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@TheEnforcer betting 350g
@TheEnforcer betting 350g
Commotion-Saturated-R.png __________________________

» Willow
» she/her
» INFJ

you're doing great __
q7R6RvH.png
400g
400g
2X0RXVH.png
@TheEnforcer 500g
@TheEnforcer 500g
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
Also can we pay in treasure?
Also can we pay in treasure?
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
600g <3
600g <3
2X0RXVH.png
Okay, everybody, thanks for playing. I've logged in now and it's the 17th, so SOLD to @linxminx for 600 gems! And to answer the question, yes, I will take treasure at 1g:1020t.

Bidder Pinglist
@FloralFawn @Obliviatrixon
Okay, everybody, thanks for playing. I've logged in now and it's the 17th, so SOLD to @linxminx for 600 gems! And to answer the question, yes, I will take treasure at 1g:1020t.

Bidder Pinglist
@FloralFawn @Obliviatrixon
I just wanted to say that I was super impressed how quickly the price climbed for this baby. Congratz to the winner!
I just wanted to say that I was super impressed how quickly the price climbed for this baby. Congratz to the winner!
1 2