Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | NotN21/22 MassHatchAuction(Ended)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59
Hello Aoi!! I just had a quick question about a dragon I did not see on the spreadsheet if that's okay! I'm super super interested in this Peach/Maize/Coral girl, if you were going to sell her and not keep her? If she is one that you were going to keep, then no problem!!! I just wanted to double check because she is super pretty! Thanks so much! :D
Hello Aoi!! I just had a quick question about a dragon I did not see on the spreadsheet if that's okay! I'm super super interested in this Peach/Maize/Coral girl, if you were going to sell her and not keep her? If she is one that you were going to keep, then no problem!!! I just wanted to double check because she is super pretty! Thanks so much! :D
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
Important note, I agree! Just when the auctions started, I read through it but didn't notice that the bids go right next to each other and for around 10 seconds I overwrote a bid because I thought that's how it worked, but then I immediately corrected it after I'd noticed you're supposed to write your bids to the right.
Important note, I agree! Just when the auctions started, I read through it but didn't notice that the bids go right next to each other and for around 10 seconds I overwrote a bid because I thought that's how it worked, but then I immediately corrected it after I'd noticed you're supposed to write your bids to the right.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="@MiniPandaBuns" date="2022-01-19 05:48:46" ] Hello Aoi!! I just had a quick question about a dragon I did not see on the spreadsheet if that's okay! I'm super super interested in this Peach/Maize/Coral girl, if you were going to sell her and not keep her? If she is one that you were going to keep, then no problem!!! I just wanted to double check because she is super pretty! Thanks so much! :D [/quote] It can happen that a dragon slipped. I will add her right now!
@MiniPandaBuns wrote on 2022-01-19 05:48:46:

It can happen that a dragon slipped. I will add her right now!
egg.gif
SB on #74929637 Dust/Coral/Caribbean, #75154101 Forest/Terracotta/Taupe
SB on #74929637 Dust/Coral/Caribbean, #75154101 Forest/Terracotta/Taupe
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Valishtu
You have the sb on ice/radio/cantaloupe #75141207
@Valishtu
You have the sb on ice/radio/cantaloupe #75141207
3Mji0Ul.png
@Museless 200g for the Peach/Maize/Coral girl
@Museless 200g for the Peach/Maize/Coral girl
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@MiniPandaBuns
250g peach/maize/coral
@MiniPandaBuns
250g peach/maize/coral
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@innerspeaker

600g for #75074509 Sapphire/Sunset/Fuchsia
@innerspeaker

600g for #75074509 Sapphire/Sunset/Fuchsia
NGhYzAg.png
@AoiNoRyuu

I don't want to be pinged for this again, pls ctrl-f my name on the hoarders pinglist TY
@AoiNoRyuu

I don't want to be pinged for this again, pls ctrl-f my name on the hoarders pinglist TY
[quote name="KiteM" date="2022-01-19 09:27:57" ] @/AoiNoRyuu I don't want to be pinged for this again, pls ctrl-f my name on the hoarders pinglist TY [/quote] Okay
KiteM wrote on 2022-01-19 09:27:57:
@/AoiNoRyuu

Okay
egg.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59