Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | XXY Azure G1
1 2
I'm running this auction on behalf of @Serais! [b]Please read the rules in full before bidding. [u]If your bid does not comply with them, it will NOT be noted and I will NOT ping you.[/u][/b] [LIST][*] Bid posts must contain [b]all of the following[/b] to count as valid: [LIST][*] The currency amount of the bid (there is no minimum increment), [b]stated in gems[/b] [*] [b]A ping to the person you are outbidding[/b], if applicable [*] [b]No edits[/b]; if you need to make amendments, please repost instead, and repeat any and all applicable pings[/LIST] [*] [b]All bids must be posted publicly[/b]; private offers are not allowed [*] Accepted forms of payment besides gems: [LIST][*] Treasure, at 1:1,300; [b]please state your bid in gems[/b] even if you plan to pay some or all of the bid value in treasure[/LIST] [*] [b]Proxy bidding[/b] rules are as follows: [LIST][*] [b]Both[/b] the proxy and the person they are bidding for must post in this thread [*] The proxy can bid only [b]after my approval[/b] (so please do not announce a proxy an hour or two before the auction ends) [*] This must be done [b]transparently[/b]; if proxy bidding is done without prior announcement, both the proxy and the person they bid for will be banned from future auctions[/LIST] [*] [b]Bids cannot be withdrawn[/b]; non-paying bidders will be banned from future auctions. You must be able to pay in full at the end of the auction unless stated otherwise [*] It is [b]the bidder's responsibility[/b] to keep up with the current bid on their dragon(s) of interest. This includes, but is not limited to: blocking another bidder, being blocked by another bidder, the OP not being up to date with the latest bids, etc.; [b]please browse by the dragon's ID[/b] and/or subscribe to the thread if you are afraid of missing bid notifications [*] Ends on [b]Wednesday, May 5th at 12:00 server time[/b] with a recurring 2-hour snipe guard[/LIST] LDP list: @Alphazi @Cherrie @Cyrya @okn @mayanaz @Rumpelstiltskin @Seaglauss [center][columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=24&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=27&auth=8ccbbf8a91bb125c18c60d68913d91e5f41b6321&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66979922][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/669800/66979922.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote=Dragon][b]ID:[/b] #66979922 [b]Primary:[/b] Azure [b]Secondary:[/b] Azure [b]Tertiary:[/b] Yellow [b]Eyes:[/b] Arcane Common[/quote] [quote=Auction] [s][b]SB:[/b] 1,000g[/s] [b]CB:[/b] 1,200g by @Seaglauss [b]AB:[/b] 10,000g[/quote][/columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=28&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=36&winggene=28&wings=27&auth=a34bb9f65c90fb2e7d60f04051094fca31a5c016&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=9&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=47&winggene=49&wings=27&auth=01872b308c3f1ab59bd708bbbf5e64d9996b2cbb&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
I'm running this auction on behalf of @Serais!

Please read the rules in full before bidding. If your bid does not comply with them, it will NOT be noted and I will NOT ping you.
  • Bid posts must contain all of the following to count as valid:
    • The currency amount of the bid (there is no minimum increment), stated in gems
    • A ping to the person you are outbidding, if applicable
    • No edits; if you need to make amendments, please repost instead, and repeat any and all applicable pings
  • All bids must be posted publicly; private offers are not allowed
  • Accepted forms of payment besides gems:
    • Treasure, at 1:1,300; please state your bid in gems even if you plan to pay some or all of the bid value in treasure
  • Proxy bidding rules are as follows:
    • Both the proxy and the person they are bidding for must post in this thread
    • The proxy can bid only after my approval (so please do not announce a proxy an hour or two before the auction ends)
    • This must be done transparently; if proxy bidding is done without prior announcement, both the proxy and the person they bid for will be banned from future auctions
  • Bids cannot be withdrawn; non-paying bidders will be banned from future auctions. You must be able to pay in full at the end of the auction unless stated otherwise
  • It is the bidder's responsibility to keep up with the current bid on their dragon(s) of interest. This includes, but is not limited to: blocking another bidder, being blocked by another bidder, the OP not being up to date with the latest bids, etc.; please browse by the dragon's ID and/or subscribe to the thread if you are afraid of missing bid notifications
  • Ends on Wednesday, May 5th at 12:00 server time with a recurring 2-hour snipe guard
LDP list: @Alphazi @Cherrie @Cyrya @okn @mayanaz @Rumpelstiltskin @Seaglauss
dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=24&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=22&winggene=25&wings=27&auth=8ccbbf8a91bb125c18c60d68913d91e5f41b6321&dummyext=prev.png
66979922.png
Dragon wrote:
ID: #66979922
Primary: Azure
Secondary: Azure
Tertiary: Yellow
Eyes: Arcane Common
Auction wrote:
SB: 1,000g
CB: 1,200g by @Seaglauss
AB: 10,000g

dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=28&breed=17&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=36&winggene=28&wings=27&auth=a34bb9f65c90fb2e7d60f04051094fca31a5c016&dummyext=prev.png

dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=49&breed=18&element=9&eyetype=7&gender=0&tert=104&tertgene=47&winggene=49&wings=27&auth=01872b308c3f1ab59bd708bbbf5e64d9996b2cbb&dummyext=prev.png
curiosity LDP please : 3
curiosity LDP please : 3
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
Was a ping done for this? I seemed to have been mentioned haha
I've been having some trouble with the G1 pinglist so I'd like to know in case I messed up adding myself again.
Was a ping done for this? I seemed to have been mentioned haha
I've been having some trouble with the G1 pinglist so I'd like to know in case I messed up adding myself again.
PM me with the noise you think a chainsaw makes, I'll reply with 2kt.
Limit once per person.

Art by Aurasyr
FMjGBN0Q_o.png
LDP please!
LDP please!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
LDP and SB please.
LDP and SB please.
EpW4wdT.png
Why was I pinged? I don't even see my name anywhere.
Why was I pinged? I don't even see my name anywhere.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Ldp please!
Ldp please!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
LDP please!
LDP please!
cowfish.gif
@concordja @vihuff

Hi there - the issue is likely with the current workings of the sheet, I've had some conversations with one of the pinglist managers and there do tend to be occasional pinging errors for causes that they haven't yet identified. I try to do my part by waiting 5+ minutes for the pings to load, at which point there generally aren't any errors, but the cause is not known at this stage, so please be patient if you do get mispinged and my apologies for that!
@concordja @vihuff

Hi there - the issue is likely with the current workings of the sheet, I've had some conversations with one of the pinglist managers and there do tend to be occasional pinging errors for causes that they haven't yet identified. I try to do my part by waiting 5+ minutes for the pings to load, at which point there generally aren't any errors, but the cause is not known at this stage, so please be patient if you do get mispinged and my apologies for that!
Ahh, all good! I've had some issues pinging too. Was just trying to make sure it wasn't on my end this time haha
Thanks for the reply!
Ahh, all good! I've had some issues pinging too. Was just trying to make sure it wasn't on my end this time haha
Thanks for the reply!
PM me with the noise you think a chainsaw makes, I'll reply with 2kt.
Limit once per person.

Art by Aurasyr
FMjGBN0Q_o.png
1 2