Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | CLOSED: Unbred/ 7 Year Old/ 6 Digit ID
1 2 3 4
Hello, I've returned after a pretty lengthy break and am auctioning off one of my oldie 6 Digits to help get me back into the game. Please let me know if I've made any errors, done something wrong etc. I've done my best to follow the rules and lay everything out clearly ^^ Also, as a note, if I do not reply to your bid, or haven't for a while, my local timezone is GMT + 1 so I may simply just be asleep ^^ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/615757][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/6158/615757_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Poseidon[/b] [emoji=arcane rune size=1] [emoji=primary gene size=1]White / [emoji=secondary gene size=1]Storm / [emoji=tertiary gene size=1]Steel [b][emoji=familiar heart size=1]Unbred[/b] [b][emoji=birthday cake size=1]Hatchday:Sep 09, 2013 (7 years)[/center] [emoji=pink star size=1] Rules: [emoji=pink star size=1] [b]The auction will end at 12:00 noon FR time on the 17th of January.[/b] To prevent sniping, the auction will extend by 1 hour after the previous bid. So if someone bids at 11:59, the auction will continue until 12:59 etc. [emoji=pink star size=1] Please ping myself and the previous highest bidder when bidding, and include your bid amount in gems. [emoji=pink star size=1] Please do not edit posts. I will ignore edited posts that contain a bid, to keep things fair. [emoji=pink star size=1] Please have payment ready promptly for the end of the auction, I am not comfortable doing a hold and will not allow people who withdraw bids to bid again. If the winner does not pay, I will rehost the auction. [emoji=pink star size=1] If you would like to bid via a Proxy, please have yourself and the proxy post in this thread to confirm. The proxy can then bid as normal once I have approved/replied to confirm that there is a proxy. Please do not leave this to the last minute! [emoji=pink star size=1] Bids must be in Gems. I will accept treasure at a 1:1.3k rate. You can pay in a mix of gems and treasure if you want or need to, provided it adds up to the correct amount [emoji=coatl winking size=1] [center][b]SB: 3500g CB: 7000 @/Hol [/b] No MI[/center] Last Day Pings: @alixander @UnhappyJoker @ThistleProse @AlvildaBright @handdrawnviolist @wingworm @ThornsofaRose [center][i]Many thanks to the Old Dragon Collectors Association for their help with pricing.[/i][/center]
Hello, I've returned after a pretty lengthy break and am auctioning off one of my oldie 6 Digits to help get me back into the game.

Please let me know if I've made any errors, done something wrong etc. I've done my best to follow the rules and lay everything out clearly ^^ Also, as a note, if I do not reply to your bid, or haven't for a while, my local timezone is GMT + 1 so I may simply just be asleep ^^

615757_350.png

Poseidon

White / Storm / Steel

Unbred

Hatchday:Sep 09, 2013 (7 years)

Rules:

The auction will end at 12:00 noon FR time on the 17th of January. To prevent sniping, the auction will extend by 1 hour after the previous bid. So if someone bids at 11:59, the auction will continue until 12:59 etc.

Please ping myself and the previous highest bidder when bidding, and include your bid amount in gems.

Please do not edit posts. I will ignore edited posts that contain a bid, to keep things fair.

Please have payment ready promptly for the end of the auction, I am not comfortable doing a hold and will not allow people who withdraw bids to bid again. If the winner does not pay, I will rehost the auction.

If you would like to bid via a Proxy, please have yourself and the proxy post in this thread to confirm. The proxy can then bid as normal once I have approved/replied to confirm that there is a proxy. Please do not leave this to the last minute!

Bids must be in Gems. I will accept treasure at a 1:1.3k rate. You can pay in a mix of gems and treasure if you want or need to, provided it adds up to the correct amount

SB: 3500g
CB: 7000 @/Hol

No MI

Last Day Pings: @alixander @UnhappyJoker @ThistleProse @AlvildaBright @handdrawnviolist @wingworm @ThornsofaRose

Many thanks to the Old Dragon Collectors Association for their help with pricing.
tumblr_msrv1tFvn11rintaco1_250.gif
@A13 @aelith @alixander @Altariel @AlvildaBright @Androys @AngelSami @anhbon921 @Anomaly2k @Apfelobst @apocalyove @Arinys @Aurora23 @Avariea @Avessa @B1ue @Balaeniceps @Bash @Bayonet @beepboopitsme @Behlair @BeingOfSalt @BenjiBenge @betwixted @Birdsofwax @BoulderEnder @Brindlefur @BuildingBridges @Cadash @Cadillac @Carolynmbp @Catfeather @Chants @Chrestomanci @christina @cloudydawn @Coelacanis @comicsans @Competitor @Cormanthor @CrystalClock @Cunea @Cylence @Dabble @DancingHare @Danizaurs @dayliqht @deviantdoge @DragonSquid @dumbmoon @Duskphoenix @Emmie @EnglishRose @FairyArmadillo @Feathery57 @Fenix @Foxe @Fragmentary @frankenfurta @Freefire @Ganymede @gbot13 @Gladewalker @handdrawnviolist @Handsome @Hausdaddy @Heeroku @Hideki @Hikaruna @Hol @honour @Hydravivum @IndigoCat @Ink @Isaria @Ithika @IvoryAsh @J0taro @jasperstone @Jaypaw @JD1620 @Joxter @junu @Jussie @KaichouKai @Kardi @Kilwin @kitsune56 @Kkarma @Kysska @Leannaa @ListlessPony @LoyalStar @LucidDreams @Maebirb @Malachite @marshsiren @mayanaz @Melodious @meowmeowkazoo @mercurialwings @Meyoline @MLPMDog @mousieamelia @Nahtanha @NiTi1 @Norayna0ekoa @Odile @okaycee @opus @Orgetzu @Oriel @Pai @paintminion @Peisinoe @Phaedra @planttkid @pooses @Razzles @readergirl12 @Reefknot @Rohana @Roheryn @Rookery @RoseMagic @RosieHawk @Sanati @sapphiole @Scamper @sempurvivium @Shaydas @ShinyHunter47 @SilverLately @SilverQuark @SirLeafheart @Skyeline @Skylurk @SnowFairy @Solarae @soluna @Somnorium @Spark @SparkyLurkdragon @SSakuras @StarWraith @Stormflight @Succulents @Sucrose @Syntribus @Tannos @TeaHorse @Texere @TheEndOfAutumn @theroiprocepios @ThistleProse @Toska @Tryenne @UnhappyJoker @Vader @Valemora @Vikusen @Vit @W473rDr490n @waffl @WaverVelvet @Whirlwish @wingedvoid @wingworm @WolfandCrow @Wych @Yachi @YellowFlower @zerys @Skogur [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zIpFlJ2ONqDNAGbbs84nwk-_hbMvWNOAgAvQAx5dX5E/edit?usp=sharing][img]https://i.ibb.co/Wsgpz7r/Standard-Button.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]I used the Unbred 6 Digit Sales pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b]
@A13 @aelith @alixander @Altariel @AlvildaBright @Androys @AngelSami @anhbon921 @Anomaly2k @Apfelobst @apocalyove @Arinys @Aurora23 @Avariea @Avessa @B1ue @Balaeniceps @Bash @Bayonet @beepboopitsme @Behlair @BeingOfSalt @BenjiBenge @betwixted @Birdsofwax @BoulderEnder @Brindlefur @BuildingBridges @Cadash @Cadillac @Carolynmbp @Catfeather @Chants @Chrestomanci @christina @cloudydawn @Coelacanis @comicsans @Competitor @Cormanthor @CrystalClock @Cunea @Cylence @Dabble @DancingHare @Danizaurs @dayliqht @deviantdoge @DragonSquid @dumbmoon @Duskphoenix @Emmie @EnglishRose @FairyArmadillo @Feathery57 @Fenix @Foxe @Fragmentary @frankenfurta @Freefire @Ganymede @gbot13 @Gladewalker @handdrawnviolist @Handsome @Hausdaddy @Heeroku @Hideki @Hikaruna @Hol @honour @Hydravivum @IndigoCat @Ink @Isaria @Ithika @IvoryAsh @J0taro @jasperstone @Jaypaw @JD1620 @Joxter @junu @Jussie @KaichouKai @Kardi @Kilwin @kitsune56 @Kkarma @Kysska @Leannaa @ListlessPony @LoyalStar @LucidDreams @Maebirb @Malachite @marshsiren @mayanaz @Melodious @meowmeowkazoo @mercurialwings @Meyoline @MLPMDog @mousieamelia @Nahtanha @NiTi1 @Norayna0ekoa @Odile @okaycee @opus @Orgetzu @Oriel @Pai @paintminion @Peisinoe @Phaedra @planttkid @pooses @Razzles @readergirl12 @Reefknot @Rohana @Roheryn @Rookery @RoseMagic @RosieHawk @Sanati @sapphiole @Scamper @sempurvivium @Shaydas @ShinyHunter47 @SilverLately @SilverQuark @SirLeafheart @Skyeline @Skylurk @SnowFairy @Solarae @soluna @Somnorium @Spark @SparkyLurkdragon @SSakuras @StarWraith @Stormflight @Succulents @Sucrose @Syntribus @Tannos @TeaHorse @Texere @TheEndOfAutumn @theroiprocepios @ThistleProse @Toska @Tryenne @UnhappyJoker @Vader @Valemora @Vikusen @Vit @W473rDr490n @waffl @WaverVelvet @Whirlwish @wingedvoid @wingworm @WolfandCrow @Wych @Yachi @YellowFlower @zerys @Skogur
Standard-Button.png
I used the Unbred 6 Digit Sales pinglist. Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!
sb pls and ldp
sb pls and ldp
MESSAGE ME FOR A FLIGHT RISING DISCORD INVITE
please join we're nice people

WISHLIST
ldp please :)
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
[quote name="alixander" date="2021-01-10 15:58:59" ] sb pls and ldp [/quote] Bid confirmed and added to the LDP list. [quote name="UnhappyJoker" date="2021-01-10 16:05:35" ] ldp please :) [/quote] Added!
alixander wrote on 2021-01-10 15:58:59:
sb pls and ldp

Bid confirmed and added to the LDP list.
UnhappyJoker wrote on 2021-01-10 16:05:35:

Added!
ldp please! :)
ldp please! :)
[BSJ 2024] Main Hub[BSJ 2024] Out-of-Flight Raffle
[BSJ 2024] Illuminarti[BSJ 2024] Public Buy

135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
@alixander

4kg!

@Fruitybat

Ldp please!
@alixander

4kg!

@Fruitybat

Ldp please!
image0.png
LDP, please:)
LDP, please:)
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
@handdrawnviolist @fruitybat 6kg
@handdrawnviolist @fruitybat 6kg
MESSAGE ME FOR A FLIGHT RISING DISCORD INVITE
please join we're nice people

WISHLIST
Bids and LDP updated!
Bids and LDP updated!
1 2 3 4