Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | 5-, 6- and 7-digits, incl. unbred/imps
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Norayna0ekoa

I've been running auctions for literal years, and nobody else has ever raised that, that's why I never felt the need to make it explicit. I'm happy to take feedback (and have in fact already added "recurring" to my auction draft thread), I'm just not keen to take personal attacks on grounds of not clarifying something when the clarification was not even asked in the first place. If you had a doubt about how the auction was run, why didn't you ask me about it?

Please take a step back and remember this is me selling pixels for fake online money. There is no need to be aggressive.

Also @Cormanthor thanks :) as I mentioned above, feedback is always open, and this specific instance of seemingly opaque language has been fixed. My future auctions will include "recurring" where the snipe guard is issued.
@Norayna0ekoa

I've been running auctions for literal years, and nobody else has ever raised that, that's why I never felt the need to make it explicit. I'm happy to take feedback (and have in fact already added "recurring" to my auction draft thread), I'm just not keen to take personal attacks on grounds of not clarifying something when the clarification was not even asked in the first place. If you had a doubt about how the auction was run, why didn't you ask me about it?

Please take a step back and remember this is me selling pixels for fake online money. There is no need to be aggressive.

Also @Cormanthor thanks :) as I mentioned above, feedback is always open, and this specific instance of seemingly opaque language has been fixed. My future auctions will include "recurring" where the snipe guard is issued.
@SilverQuark

Thanks so much for the response and for the information. I'll always recommend your auctions as fair and very well run, just like the one you ran for me a while ago. :)
@SilverQuark

Thanks so much for the response and for the information. I'll always recommend your auctions as fair and very well run, just like the one you ran for me a while ago. :)
qMOyKa9.png
@SilverQuark

I'm not sure whether I even want to answer that. I just answered that, I don't feel like writing it again. You could read it, before answering me? It's kind of rude...
I'm happy you took the feedback, so far your auctions have been great, I've been to way to many. My poor money.

To clarify the last part:
Any person has the same character no matter where they go, even online/offline. It's just that online they tell all kind of things easier, thinking they can hide behind anonymity. So their real traits show earlier.
Therefore how you simply said it is done deal and I just should have known, made feel somewhat offended and sad. Even within a game we can be polite. You "sounded" harsh, just brushing it off like that.

But I guess the same occurred to you just now, reading what I wrote to you. I didn't intend to "sound" aggressive, but it came off that way. Maybe as a non-native I missed out on which combination of words sound harsher or softer, maybe I should have added smilies. I do often, because it's easy to misunderstand without seeing a real face. I was telling you I'm confused, sad and somehow feel betrayed as I didn't know about it. It did not mean to attack you. I'm not holding a grudge either.
@SilverQuark

I'm not sure whether I even want to answer that. I just answered that, I don't feel like writing it again. You could read it, before answering me? It's kind of rude...
I'm happy you took the feedback, so far your auctions have been great, I've been to way to many. My poor money.

To clarify the last part:
Any person has the same character no matter where they go, even online/offline. It's just that online they tell all kind of things easier, thinking they can hide behind anonymity. So their real traits show earlier.
Therefore how you simply said it is done deal and I just should have known, made feel somewhat offended and sad. Even within a game we can be polite. You "sounded" harsh, just brushing it off like that.

But I guess the same occurred to you just now, reading what I wrote to you. I didn't intend to "sound" aggressive, but it came off that way. Maybe as a non-native I missed out on which combination of words sound harsher or softer, maybe I should have added smilies. I do often, because it's easy to misunderstand without seeing a real face. I was telling you I'm confused, sad and somehow feel betrayed as I didn't know about it. It did not mean to attack you. I'm not holding a grudge either.
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11