Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [OVER] G1 XXXs, Doubles, Primals+!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@ratjima Hello! Just wondering when this ends? ^^
@ratjima Hello! Just wondering when this ends? ^^
Heart.gif
@Heart

as it says on the first post, these all end August 1st at rollover!
@Heart

as it says on the first post, these all end August 1st at rollover!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@ratjima Ah, I see. Thank you. I did read the first post! I was just confused because it just said 8/1 and today is the 8th and auctions usually end within a week. I read dates as D/M/Y as well which doesn't help [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@ratjima

Ah, I see. Thank you. I did read the first post! I was just confused because it just said 8/1 and today is the 8th and auctions usually end within a week. I read dates as D/M/Y as well which doesn't help
Heart.gif
i'd love an ldp please!
i'd love an ldp please!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi

added!
@Alphazi

added!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

~^~
~^~

aa i shouldnt but... ill take sb on the other fire primal rahal (buttercup/rose/metals) as well :>
aa i shouldnt but... ill take sb on the other fire primal rahal (buttercup/rose/metals) as well :>
IWlsxqL.png
@torch

added, thank you for your bid!
@torch

added, thank you for your bid!

@ratjima

hey I was wondering if bids are allowed to be withdrawn ?

ahh I feel bad about this but Ive had half a month to think and I realize I dont need g1s for breeding projects(Im even gonna sell the ones I have currently)
@ratjima

hey I was wondering if bids are allowed to be withdrawn ?

ahh I feel bad about this but Ive had half a month to think and I realize I dont need g1s for breeding projects(Im even gonna sell the ones I have currently)
Super straight pride
@jettt

if you would like to withdraw your bids that's completely fair and on you, I'll remove your bid from WIllow now, do let me know if you change your mind again~
@jettt

if you would like to withdraw your bids that's completely fair and on you, I'll remove your bid from WIllow now, do let me know if you change your mind again~

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13