Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | OVER
1 2 3
@Alphazi Hello! I'm sorry, but my brain's just a little fuzzy from finals stress and illness, so I may be misunderstanding you! I do have an end date, so do you mean you'd like me to have a set amount of time with no bids by the end date for it to end then rather than saying "as long as the bids have ceased by then"?
@Alphazi Hello! I'm sorry, but my brain's just a little fuzzy from finals stress and illness, so I may be misunderstanding you! I do have an end date, so do you mean you'd like me to have a set amount of time with no bids by the end date for it to end then rather than saying "as long as the bids have ceased by then"?
1SMQUuM.jpg
@Stardust747 no worries at all, i understand! typically, auctions have a set time on a set date; most LDPs are given around 24 hours in advance :> it adds fairness so people have time to think/gather funds by an expected date, and also people may not even find your thread for a few days ^^ sometimes calling the LDP will result in more bids, too!

pinging the g1 hoarders pinglist would help as well! :D
@Stardust747 no worries at all, i understand! typically, auctions have a set time on a set date; most LDPs are given around 24 hours in advance :> it adds fairness so people have time to think/gather funds by an expected date, and also people may not even find your thread for a few days ^^ sometimes calling the LDP will result in more bids, too!

pinging the g1 hoarders pinglist would help as well! :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi I see, so a time as well as a date! I can do that.

And I did ping them! Very meticulously XD

Thank you for all the advice!
@Alphazi I see, so a time as well as a date! I can do that.

And I did ping them! Very meticulously XD

Thank you for all the advice!
1SMQUuM.jpg
@Stardust747 oh whoops did you?? i'm really tired from finals too i probably saw and forgot LOL. but i'm glad to help!! good luck, he's lovely ^u^
@Stardust747 oh whoops did you?? i'm really tired from finals too i probably saw and forgot LOL. but i'm glad to help!! good luck, he's lovely ^u^
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi Thanks! Good luck with your finals!
@Alphazi Thanks! Good luck with your finals!
1SMQUuM.jpg
@Stardust747 thank you! you too <3
@Stardust747 thank you! you too <3
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Saraceaser @SleepyKhajiit @sharkdragon

Hi! Sorry to bug you all, but I wanted to let everyone that's interested in this auction know that it now has a specific end time and date!
@Saraceaser @SleepyKhajiit @sharkdragon

Hi! Sorry to bug you all, but I wanted to let everyone that's interested in this auction know that it now has a specific end time and date!
1SMQUuM.jpg
@Stardust747
LDP please? :3
@Stardust747
LDP please? :3
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
@FoolishRay Adding you now!
@FoolishRay Adding you now!
1SMQUuM.jpg
^
^
1SMQUuM.jpg