Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Plague Primal, XXY, XYX, and XYZ G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Can I get SB on the Orchid lad?
Can I get SB on the Orchid lad?
@Mudguts
1.6kG on the primal
@Mudguts
1.6kG on the primal
[Gem Sales]~|♥|~[Wishlist]
@Kiowa

1.8kg
@Kiowa

1.8kg
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
Updated!
Updated!
@bothriolepis //
350g on the double phthalo!
@bothriolepis //
350g on the double phthalo!
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
Updated!
Updated!
@Succulents 1.7kg!
@Succulents 1.7kg!
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif
People are bidding without saying what dragon they are bidding on and its getting really confusing.
People are bidding without saying what dragon they are bidding on and its getting really confusing.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup

Imagine what it's like for me, having to update the OP every time. lol

I've been trying to avoid a strict "use the ID when you bid" rule just because some people state the colours instead and it feels mean to invalidate a bid just for that, but I might have to consider adding a specification of that sort.
@HSoup

Imagine what it's like for me, having to update the OP every time. lol

I've been trying to avoid a strict "use the ID when you bid" rule just because some people state the colours instead and it feels mean to invalidate a bid just for that, but I might have to consider adding a specification of that sort.
SilverQuark - Yeah, I can imagine. I have to check back to my last post to see if the bid is a new one on the dragon I've been bidding on (Since I am currently not the highest bidder and wouldn't get a ping) or if its some other dragon. So confusing!
SilverQuark - Yeah, I can imagine. I have to check back to my last post to see if the bid is a new one on the dragon I've been bidding on (Since I am currently not the highest bidder and wouldn't get a ping) or if its some other dragon. So confusing!
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10