Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Plague Primal, XXY, XYX, and XYZ G1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
SB on the Plague Primal and LDP please
SB on the Plague Primal and LDP please
[Gem Sales]~|♥|~[Wishlist]
Ldp please
Ldp please
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
SB on black/dirt/brick, please :)
SB on black/dirt/brick, please :)
Ldp please c:
Ldp please c:
@7UP @Aidan @Alphazi @Altassar @Aviv @bedfordblack @bothriolepis @Bystander @cactolith14 @Cynil @dandyfrau @evilwave @Faileas @HSoup @Kavryn @Kelpoyo @Kiowa @lavendersoap @Liluye @Merlin010 @Mudguts @Mysh @Nocelenett @Psi @Roule @Seonais @Succulents @Wylin

Please refer to the original post for updated bids. Several people have expressed interest in the same dragon for multiple dragons (e.g. Plague Primal). (Sorry for anyone who's been double-pinged even if they bid correctly.)

As a note, I'm not always online to update the OP, so if you could do me the courtesy to read the thread before you post a bid, that would be appreciated. I try to warn people that they've been outbid when I can, but it's ultimately the bidder's responsibility to keep track of prices for the dragon(s) they're interested in.

Starting now, I won't be pinging people if they cross-bid, so if it's been a while since my last "Updated!" post, please read starting from there.

Feel free to notify me if anything seems off!
@7UP @Aidan @Alphazi @Altassar @Aviv @bedfordblack @bothriolepis @Bystander @cactolith14 @Cynil @dandyfrau @evilwave @Faileas @HSoup @Kavryn @Kelpoyo @Kiowa @lavendersoap @Liluye @Merlin010 @Mudguts @Mysh @Nocelenett @Psi @Roule @Seonais @Succulents @Wylin

Please refer to the original post for updated bids. Several people have expressed interest in the same dragon for multiple dragons (e.g. Plague Primal). (Sorry for anyone who's been double-pinged even if they bid correctly.)

As a note, I'm not always online to update the OP, so if you could do me the courtesy to read the thread before you post a bid, that would be appreciated. I try to warn people that they've been outbid when I can, but it's ultimately the bidder's responsibility to keep track of prices for the dragon(s) they're interested in.

Starting now, I won't be pinging people if they cross-bid, so if it's been a while since my last "Updated!" post, please read starting from there.

Feel free to notify me if anything seems off!
@Aviv - 60g on #55492470 charcoal/caribbean/spearmint
@Aviv - 60g on #55492470 charcoal/caribbean/spearmint
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
@HSoup 70g on #55492470, the charcoal/caribbean/spearmint
@HSoup 70g on #55492470, the charcoal/caribbean/spearmint
s7cpOmi.png
Updated!
Updated!
@Aviv - 80g on #55492470, charcoal/caribbean/spearmint.
@Aviv - 80g on #55492470, charcoal/caribbean/spearmint.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
Updated!
Updated!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10