Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | over
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Moosesushi @concept - 4.5kg on the XXY
@Moosesushi @concept - 4.5kg on the XXY
Bids updated up to here!
Bids updated up to here!
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
Awesome!
Awesome!
There's just under 24 hours to go!

@mercurialwings @concept @Starstalker @Druzy @Spark @Plushstiel @meanling @Marceline @owlktor @Psi @Ryuuna @Cirrostratus @SyzygyXVI @Wobbitt @Ecci @SabrinaB @Crimsonpixie @Sotherin @klee @Darlnim @WindChimes @Laby @Saeliras @ClarkeGriffin @Faileas @Heart @Succulents @Oshawott

(please remember that you are bidding for the dragon only. As stated in my first post I would be willing to sell the accent/skin equipped on the dragon with the winning bidder if they are interested in the accent/skin.)
There's just under 24 hours to go!

@mercurialwings @concept @Starstalker @Druzy @Spark @Plushstiel @meanling @Marceline @owlktor @Psi @Ryuuna @Cirrostratus @SyzygyXVI @Wobbitt @Ecci @SabrinaB @Crimsonpixie @Sotherin @klee @Darlnim @WindChimes @Laby @Saeliras @ClarkeGriffin @Faileas @Heart @Succulents @Oshawott

(please remember that you are bidding for the dragon only. As stated in my first post I would be willing to sell the accent/skin equipped on the dragon with the winning bidder if they are interested in the accent/skin.)
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
What is your g:t rate?
What is your g:t rate?
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@Heart 2.6kg on the mantis/midnight
@Heart 2.6kg on the mantis/midnight

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
@Starstalker
1:950 - i'll update the front page c:

@Ecci
Bid recorded!
@Starstalker
1:950 - i'll update the front page c:

@Ecci
Bid recorded!
cRvvrH3.png
@ClarkeGriffin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30880328] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/308804/30880328_350.png[/img] [/url] 2100 G
@ClarkeGriffin

30880328_350.png

2100 G
PEnIA1u.png
@Moosesushi @mercurialwings 2.5kg on the XXY Cerise please :)
@Moosesushi @mercurialwings 2.5kg on the XXY Cerise please :)
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

Updated up to here!
Updated up to here!
cRvvrH3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9