Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | 4 doubles shadow primal and more!
1 2 3 4 5
ldp please!
ldp please!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
Friiiiiiiiendly bump!
Friiiiiiiiendly bump!
WYLy2Ui.gif
pls.
pls.
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
SB on this lovely gal, please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48399215] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483993/48399215_350.png[/img] [/url]
SB on this lovely gal, please!

48399215_350.png
@Altassar, @Klee, @SarcasticHawke, @Starstream, @Yara, @SilverLately, @Netris, @Apfelobst, @evilwave, @Cynderfire, @crimsonpixie, @FatherGascoigne, @BlackAndTan, @Silvanuyx, @PebblesV, @ClarkeGriffin, @PencilAura

Okay guys. This auction was surprisingly a failure, despite having such beautiful doubles and a primal. (What I mean by failure is that barely any people showed interest, which I find disappointing? Might be just me.)

So, consider this a last day ping. I'm going to end the auction at 12:00 FR time today.
@Altassar, @Klee, @SarcasticHawke, @Starstream, @Yara, @SilverLately, @Netris, @Apfelobst, @evilwave, @Cynderfire, @crimsonpixie, @FatherGascoigne, @BlackAndTan, @Silvanuyx, @PebblesV, @ClarkeGriffin, @PencilAura

Okay guys. This auction was surprisingly a failure, despite having such beautiful doubles and a primal. (What I mean by failure is that barely any people showed interest, which I find disappointing? Might be just me.)

So, consider this a last day ping. I'm going to end the auction at 12:00 FR time today.
@5keletons
Not to be inconsiderate or rude, and I really hope it doesn't sound like that, but I guess a few of the SBs were a bit high? (Not the doubles or the primal though) Not the ABs, just the SBs...

Anyway... I'd like to SB for Robin/Smoke/Orca in treasure, please ^^
@5keletons
Not to be inconsiderate or rude, and I really hope it doesn't sound like that, but I guess a few of the SBs were a bit high? (Not the doubles or the primal though) Not the ABs, just the SBs...

Anyway... I'd like to SB for Robin/Smoke/Orca in treasure, please ^^
6002684_TSzUAD1FoZvwJdi.png
@Yara Trust me, I usually undervalue the g1s i sell by a lot, because some people tend to be very picky (I would say cheap, but that would be considered rude I guess). I'm a bit tired of having to do that, even if I personally feel like the dragon is worth much more. If people don't like it, they don't need to bid. But I'm not about to be at loss again, or any other time in the future.
The g1 market has been really weird for a long while now. You see beautiful dragons that might even be doubles etc be lowballed by people, which I think is a shame.

@Yara Trust me, I usually undervalue the g1s i sell by a lot, because some people tend to be very picky (I would say cheap, but that would be considered rude I guess). I'm a bit tired of having to do that, even if I personally feel like the dragon is worth much more. If people don't like it, they don't need to bid. But I'm not about to be at loss again, or any other time in the future.
The g1 market has been really weird for a long while now. You see beautiful dragons that might even be doubles etc be lowballed by people, which I think is a shame.

I wouldn't take it too hard. I was in another (flash) auction where I was literally the only person that bid on any of the dragons, and they had a couple nice ones up for sale too.

It doesn't help that selling dragons in general is kinda difficult - ive often had to keep dragons listed for MONTHS before they finally sell.
I wouldn't take it too hard. I was in another (flash) auction where I was literally the only person that bid on any of the dragons, and they had a couple nice ones up for sale too.

It doesn't help that selling dragons in general is kinda difficult - ive often had to keep dragons listed for MONTHS before they finally sell.
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
@PebblesV No I understand. Like I said in my reply to Yara, the G1 market has been really weird for a long while now. So many beautiful dragons (Sometimes gened, breed changed, unbred AND lvl 25) go unnoticed or sold for ridiculously low prices. It sucks. :/
@PebblesV No I understand. Like I said in my reply to Yara, the G1 market has been really weird for a long while now. So many beautiful dragons (Sometimes gened, breed changed, unbred AND lvl 25) go unnoticed or sold for ridiculously low prices. It sucks. :/
Well, I guess there's nothing I can really add in that hasn't already been said. I could go on, but it all basically boils down to "yeah, u rite". Good on you for not lowballing yourself though.

Well, there's still a couple hours left. Maybe the people who asked for LDPs will hop in and make last minute bids.
Well, I guess there's nothing I can really add in that hasn't already been said. I could go on, but it all basically boils down to "yeah, u rite". Good on you for not lowballing yourself though.

Well, there's still a couple hours left. Maybe the people who asked for LDPs will hop in and make last minute bids.
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
1 2 3 4 5