Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | XXY Lionfish/Noxtide/Ghost Auction.
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462306/46230561_350.png[/img] Here’s the dragon That’s up for auction. Boosters: If mixed payment bid, mostly gems is a booster. Gems by themselves. Other lionfish/noxtide dragons/Starmap dragons. Non-Boosters: Treasure. Other Dragons with genes besides, Starmap, Lionfish, Noxtide, Bee, Wasp, Filgree, firefly, and ringlets. End date: In 2 days, Auto-Accept bid: 850g, or more. (can be a mixed payment,) Bids: - - - - - - - - - -
46230561_350.png

Here’s the dragon That’s up for auction.

Boosters:
If mixed payment bid, mostly gems is a booster.
Gems by themselves.
Other lionfish/noxtide dragons/Starmap dragons.

Non-Boosters:
Treasure.
Other Dragons with genes besides, Starmap, Lionfish, Noxtide, Bee, Wasp, Filgree, firefly, and ringlets.

End date: In 2 days,

Auto-Accept bid:
850g, or more.
(can be a mixed payment,)

Bids:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
@MyAkrasia what's the sb and end date?
@MyAkrasia what's the sb and end date?
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi

The end date will be whenever I feel I have enough bids, The starting bid should atleast be 50g, due to the fact Lionfish dragons are expensive and rare.
@Alphazi

The end date will be whenever I feel I have enough bids, The starting bid should atleast be 50g, due to the fact Lionfish dragons are expensive and rare.
@MyAkrasia i'd highly recommend setting a clear end date; this isn't how auctions are usually run here, and a date will encourage LDP requests, and therefore more interest! (i'd have asked for one myself if that were the case)
@MyAkrasia i'd highly recommend setting a clear end date; this isn't how auctions are usually run here, and a date will encourage LDP requests, and therefore more interest! (i'd have asked for one myself if that were the case)
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi

Mk, I will set a date rn.
@Alphazi

Mk, I will set a date rn.
@MyAkrasia thank you! and by bids, do you mean offers? or do you mean normal incremental bids?
@MyAkrasia thank you! and by bids, do you mean offers? or do you mean normal incremental bids?
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi

I mean by offers, currency, or dragons, or mixed.
@Alphazi

I mean by offers, currency, or dragons, or mixed.
@MyAkrasia oh no i wasn't asking what, i was asking how. so it seems like you'd prefer offers over bids, that's what i was confused by!
@MyAkrasia oh no i wasn't asking what, i was asking how. so it seems like you'd prefer offers over bids, that's what i was confused by!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!